Switch My game is having multiple issues

REMYSEEYOU

Terrarian
Hi, im new to this forum but joined because I'm trying to resolve my issue. I've played terraria on multiple systems; ps3, mobile, and currently the switch. The switch is giving me the most problems though.

To get to the point, my metal detector will not work no matter what I do, I even crafted it into a goblin tech. It will only show my mph and dps, no ores or chests.

My summon started to recently not work. I had a dinosuar egg set to the automatic summon and it doesn't appear at all. I tried to summon manually and nothing. I switched to two other summons, the gato and the little face monster, no summons work now. As well i have a slime mount that I can ride but its completely invisible. Also a magic carpet that when its in my first slot can be seen but in any other it works but is not visible.

Yes I am aware of the icon to display or not display an item, ive switched it on and off and no difference, restarting the game as well. I love the game but whats the point of finding these rare summons and items if I can't even get the full affect?

The only thing that I think im doing wrong is just overloading the game but I'd love to hear other opinions or advice. To give a little more to note, I have a light pet and it works just fine. Its my mount and summon that don't appear at all in the game anymore.

Hi, im new to this forum but joined because I'm trying to resolve my issue. I've played terraria on multiple systems; ps3, mobile, and currently the switch. The switch is giving me the most problems though.

To get to the point, my metal detector will not work no matter what I do, I even crafted it into a goblin tech. It will only show my mph and dps, no ores or chests.

My summon started to recently not work. I had a dinosuar egg set to the automatic summon and it doesn't appear at all. I tried to summon manually and nothing. I switched to two other summons, the gato and the little face monster, no summons work now. As well i have a slime mount that I can ride but its completely invisible. Also a magic carpet that when its in my first slot can be seen but in any other it works but is not visible.

Yes I am aware of the icon to display or not display an item, ive switched it on and off and no difference, restarting the game as well. I love the game but whats the point of finding these rare summons and items if I can't even get the full affect?

The only thing that I think im doing wrong is just overloading the game but I'd love to hear other opinions or advice. To give a little more to note, I have a light pet and it works just fine. Its my mount and summon that don't appear at all in the game anymore.
Metal detector not working
Do you have it toggled off? This is where you can display the info asseccory output. Navigate to here and you’re able to toggle each info on or off.
5CAC39A8-E737-4544-8658-BE488551F322.jpeg

Invisible pets, carpet, mount
Like you realized in another thread, particular dyes are causing things to be invisible at the moment. A workaround is to avoid using those dyes until it can’t be fixed in an update.

Back
Top Bottom