My Introduction

Kynareth3346

Terrarian
Hello, everyone! I am from America and I have been playing Terraria for several years. I just recently bought Terraria for the PC (about 4 months ago) and before that I played on mobile. Terraria is one of my favorite games. I also enjoy the games Minecraft, both The Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim and other miscellaneous games. I very much enjoy the sports of hockey and tennis, so feel free to talk to me about those as well.

That's all for my intro!!! Can't wait to get posting !! And thanks for reading!

:rslime: Welcome to the TCF community, Kynareth3346! :rslime:

After that introduction, I feel like I'm talking to my twin.
Might I just say, you have an amazing taste in video games! And movies, based on your profile pic :dryadhappy:

We're happy to have you join our community, don't hesitate to reach out or chat with anyone! I look forward to seeing you around, have fun in-game and in the forums! :nursehappy:

:rslime: Welcome to the TCF community, Kynareth3346! :rslime:

After that introduction, I feel like I'm talking to my twin.
Might I just say, you have an amazing taste in video games! And movies, based on your profile pic :dryadhappy:

We're happy to have you join our community, don't hesitate to reach out or chat with anyone! I look forward to seeing you around, have fun in-game and in the forums! :nursehappy:

Thanks for that comment! That's awesome we have a lot of the same interests!! See you around the forums!

Back
Top Bottom