PS4 My main world was deleted, twice

The Juicer

Terrarian
when 1.3 everything was fine, some minor bugs and lots of crashes but it was fun! Until one day, my world was deleted . I had probably 70 hours on it? Either way I had everything! And I mean like everything on it! It didn’t both me to much because I thought I’d just start a new expert mode play though and just start over it’d be fun! I beat the wall of flesh and start getting to the destroyer. Well I try playing with some friends and we’ll my game crashed. No big deal. I log back in and my worlds gone. Everything gone, twice! Pipe works please restore my world I just wanna play the game man :(

when 1.3 everything was fine, some minor bugs and lots of crashes but it was fun! Until one day, my world was deleted . I had probably 70 hours on it? Either way I had everything! And I mean like everything on it! It didn’t both me to much because I thought I’d just start a new expert mode play though and just start over it’d be fun! I beat the wall of flesh and start getting to the destroyer. Well I try playing with some friends and we’ll my game crashed. No big deal. I log back in and my worlds gone. Everything gone, twice! Pipe works please restore my world I just wanna play the game man :(
Hi there @The Juicer, sorry to hear about this. I'm sorry to say that there's no way to get your worlds back unless you restore them from a backup drive. Hopefully you have made a backup of the characters and worlds you care about onto a usb drive.

Are you playing mutliplayer or singleplayer?

Back
Top Bottom