My mob farm may have a glitch or i just built it wrong

Rao

Terrarian
So I'm relatively new to the game. But not really I used to play back on the 3ds and I moved to the switch. I didn't know how to build mob farms so once I freed the engineer and got some loot from the dungeon I decided to build a blood zombie farm. I used a 3 sec timer some wiresand I dont know If they can only spawn via statue during blood moons or if i built the whole thing wrong i dont know how to make wires and stuff too

So I'm relatively new to the game. But not really I used to play back on the 3ds and I moved to the switch. I didn't know how to build mob farms so once I freed the engineer and got some loot from the dungeon I decided to build a blood zombie farm. I used a 3 sec timer some wiresand I dont know If they can only spawn via statue during blood moons or if i built the whole thing wrong i dont know how to make wires and stuff too
1. Is the timer on?
2. Is the wire actually connected
3. If you get it to work make sure to not kill them in lava you get no drops from it

if it looks like this when i hold a wrench should it be working soory holding a witch and taking a pic makes it blurry but its blue wire i plan to shoot them wth my gun to get the loot

Attachments

• IMG_20210330_144707.jpg
    IMG_20210330_144707.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom