PS4 My obscure adventures fighting the Moon Lord

Azel

Official Terrarian
So, I found a way to fight the Moon Lord that requires not too much effort, just a lot of patience, and that involves building a small house for the nurse in the battle field, (made of platforms), and just using the Vortex beater and a bunch of chlorophyte bullets.
Just heal a lot of times while fighting, and of course, having the auto-pause setting active helps.

But anyway, I fought this guy three times in a row, each time was via defeating the lunatic cultist, and the pillars, and finally the Moon Lord.
Now what's odd though is that it seems like everything else wants in on the action each time I fight him!

The first time I fought the Moon Lord, which also happens to be my first time ever legitimately fighting and beating him, it started raining slime.
And so the slime king decided to join the ring sometime down the fight.

The second time I fought him, which was not long after the first, everything was going good, and then oh! A blood moon started up!
So that was a thing.

And the third and last time I fought him, guess what, a solar eclipse happened!
While I was fighting the Moon Lord!
I had to fend off the lord of Moon himself while fighting masses of horror themed monsters and mothrons.

But this isn't the only time multiple events like to happen, I once summoned the Martian Madness event, and just so happened that the solar eclipse also happened then.
Even earlier on, when I was fighting Skeletron for the first time, I prepared everything only to be met with a blood moon + Slime rain combo!

Evidently this game wants to throw it's all at me... Probably because the nurse makes me quite OP in most boss fights, considering she's more or less invincible.

Back
Top Bottom