Mobile My old iPad

thegiantspider

Terrarian
So I have achieved so much on my iPad to the point where the only thing I have to do is duke fishron. I’ve made so much progress it is unthinkable and I read a comment thread that all that is gone because I can’t transfer it somehow?

So I have achieved so much on my iPad to the point where the only thing I have to do is duke fishron. I’ve made so much progress it is unthinkable and I read a comment thread that all that is gone because I can’t transfer it somehow?
It depends. If your old iPad is able to upgrade to the 1.3 version, then you should be able to then access the files using the Files App and move the files wherever you'd like. If your iPad isn't able to upgrade to the 1.3 version, then no, you won't be able to access the files to transfer them.

It depends. If your old iPad is able to upgrade to the 1.3 version, then you should be able to then access the files using the Files App and move the files wherever you'd like. If your iPad isn't able to upgrade to the 1.3 version, then no, you won't be able to access the files to transfer them.
Well I have the iCloud app but i don’t know how to transfer the data also the game says “version has expired”

Back
Top Bottom