PC My Opinions to: Fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraLUSAD

Skeletron Prime
Hello again for my Issue No.3 to "My Opinions to" thread, now some of you might feel these are becoming a bit spammy, maybe a few of you like to ready what others think, to me, 1.3 was a long waited content release, I've been dying to play, and upon announcing 1.3 Beta, i HAD to dig in and be a part of it, with recent experiences, i knew i could help of help squashing these bugs, though i felt it was more "I wanna play 1.3 now" rather "lets find and do some serious testing and re-call any bugs", but to be fair, 1.3 is out now and everyone gets a slice of the cake, and do the Devs Deliver that cake well, yes they do, and of cause the Beta Testers as well.

Today, i'd like to banter about "Fishing", Recently I've discovered not only can you get Wooden, Iron and Gold Creates, but Biome Specifics as well, Yes, now this put a big smile on my face, since 1.2.4.1 i was more fishing than anything, but still, fishing has made a huge improvement.

With additive creates, such as Crimson, Corruption, hallowed, ect, each have there own unique payouts, and what i've learned is, that these pay-outs also award you Biome specific items, Crimson: Heart Necklace, or Corruption: Band of Starpower, even the Dungeon gets creates too, and you thought you looted the dungeon entirely... however, something was slightly missing, we now have several new Biomes, Granite, Marble, Desert (and when i mean new for desert, i mean expanded, hugely), but some we are missing there respected crates of the waters.

Desert: there is no create for them, and with it being hard to generate Desert Pyramids sometimes, it would have been nice to getting such create to finally get that Sandstorm in a bottle or the pharaohs outfit, or that swanky Flying carpet, we have Sky Lakes, and we can get the Red Shiny Balloon, but what about the "Bundles of balloons" wouldn't it be nice to get that in one world, rather than just two?

Glowing Mushrooms: yes you can have both either underground and surface Mushroom biomes and i bet your going to say "there really aint much drops for it, why should there be one anyway", i would say more for Hardmode, or looks, fishing one up could yield things like Glowing Mushrooms, or as before, Hardmode, chance to getting the Auto hammer, spear, or Shroomite Hammer, bars maybe?

Ocean: now, it would be nice getting a water create from the ocean, a chance to get Flippers, Water Walking Boots, Spears, Shark Fins, glow sticks, or just sand blocks, because... reasons

Ice: this one i would of thought would have been added, since you have crimson/corruption, dungeon and jungle, this one would also play the same rule. but with frost stuff, like Flurry boots, and blizzard in a bottle

Now some of you might consider this as suggestive, so it could go into the suggestions forum, but actually, this is me just posting something of my opinions, "But DraLUSAD you where more suggestive than muttering on about how awesome fishing was", yes, I do apologies, but there is no harm in bringing something up to be even more awesome.

Now, to be fair, the fishing did get from awesome to Epic and now i enjoy fishing even more, even IF the angler gives you like 3 sets of Mermaid outfits, almost 3 times in a row.... and sorry, i don't cross dress, this is one of my frustrations some times, almost guaranteed the same item where i would expect an accessory after a few completions, but this IS completely random, so i cannot complain.

Apart from that, I enjoy the Fishing mechanics and getting accessories has made my life a lot easier on the start, Sharkron Balloon & Sailfish Boots, YES PLEASE, i do hope new additions to fishing arises later in the future. (i'm also aware that Sharkron Ballon is a combined item, thus is impossible to get with out the Tinkers Table)

This is DraLUSAD, giving my third opinion on something new, Thanks for reading

P.S. oh, i never made it into the beta testers, i was sad for a whole month, also when are we getting the Pink Team Banners?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom