What do you think ?

• None...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cringe..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

warrenmark_art

Official Terrarian
Hello ! I've been in the thread since December 20,2017 but never made an introduction. I want to give myself a simple profile for you guys !

I am...

Hello I'm Warren Mark (Not mentioning my surname,this is not my real name though). I am (?) years old. I was born November 1 (Not joking !). I spend my online time making art,surfing the net,and playing Terraria ( my favorite game).

I love Terraria because...

I love Terraria because of it simplicity but well-played game. Honestly I've discovered this game from my bestfriend eho loves to play this game. My first response about his invite is it is just a pixelated rip-off of sand-box games and other games (Minecraft and also how Pixelated Super Mario works. Honestly I regret that I've said that.). I've tried it and it became the best game (at least for me) that I may have had. I only played Terraria after that and it was an complete addiction. How I describe Terraria that it is an expansion of sandbox gamesdepsite of being a 2D Pixelated game. I play on Terraria Mobile (been patiently waiting for 1.3).

What will I do in this forums ?

I will be making different threads starting with my Art Thread.

List :
Warren's Art and Stuffs
Summoner Class Guide (WIP)
Chinese New Year Event Suggestion (WIP)

And more !

Thank you for reading !

Back
Top Bottom