PC My profile introduction

jhordandbv

Terrarian
So, I dunno why am I doing this but, here we go...

How I meet the glorious game:
One of that moments in your life when you realize that you need something to reach perfection, well, right in one of that moments a friend of mine came to me Whit an APK (you know, the mobile version of the game) and off course I accepted it, I just wanted to know more about this interesting thing called "Terraria". Since that moment it just caught me.

Getting free of the illegal path:
All along the past year I searched for the possibility of buy the game, sadly, where I live it's really really hard to buy a game, it's almost impossible without a credit card (obviously I don't have one), so the only thing I was able to do was download a copy of the game from a random site of internet. By the ending of December, me and a group of friends find out that you can buy things via steam and paid for it in a "paga todo" and that's how the story ends, now I am another brick in the amazing and limitless Terraria's wall.

My apologies:
Just a short justification for my mistakes writing in English, I'm from Colombia but I try to use the language as good as I can.

Thank to all the 505, pipeworks, relogic...etc team, for making this beautiful art work. That's it.

Back
Top Bottom