Video My Terraria Let's Play!

Hello, all!

I am new here, and I read the rules but I saw no sections that state the current rules about advertising Let's Plays of Terraria, so if I am in the wrong by posting this, please feel free to remove it or let me know so I can remove it myself.

Now that that's out of the way, let me introduce myself. My name is ProtoLink and I am a Let's Player and amateur speedrunner. Terraria is probably my favorite game at the moment, and I have made 3 seasons of my Let's Play for it (working on my 4th season right now) but it hasnt gotten off of the ground. I thought maybe by showing all of you here that I am currently playing it, I may get it going. If you are interested, please continue reading.

Each season of my Let's Play series follows a different, brand new character. My preffered class is Mage, and I like to think that, for the base game anyway, I am pretty good at most aspects of the game. However, this season I decided to challenge myself and now I'm not only playing on Expert mode, which is something I can admit I have never done on PC before now, but I am also playing on the Calamity Mod, which again I have never done before now, at least not from start to finish.

If this sounds like something you'd like to watch, then please click the link below! It will take you to my current playlist for season 4.

Let's Play Terraria! Season 4: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0_Ht-5twYLzp70IlqQzhrUyIkMAemeHI

Again, if this goes against the rules then feel free to remove it or ask me to take it down. I am a very understanding person.

Back
Top Bottom