Mobile My world and character files won’t show up.

Hope this isn’t in the right place.
image.jpg Here are the worldsimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg Here is the playersimage.jpgimage.jpg
Ok so let me explain zane and kai and Breneice are the only characters that are the same(same as world zane and Kai).
So one day terraria crashes(like it always does in 1.3 for me) and then the next day when I came back(also note I think this is what happened it’s either this or after I shutdown MTN kindle the books turned it back on) all’s my character’s and worlds were gone except those things I mentioned, and some of their progress disappeared, that’s not a big deal to me, but what was is that after creating new character’s and worlds they didn’t show up there, only the old character’s and worlds. I tried deleting everything in the files and opening terraria and the folder stayed empty.
Also my device is a amazon fire kindle generation 7

Edit:Any help would be appreciated, I just want this to be fixed, so I could move a character from pc to mobile when 1.4 comes to mobile.

Last edited:
It could be possible that you crashed during saving and that made some files get corrupted.
Check your saves folder or any ".bak" of save files you lost and COPY them IF the original is missing from the save folder. Then just remove the ".bak" making it a ".plr" or ".wld"

Also disable background and gore, and under video turn everything down. That will soften gameplay stress on your device.

It could be possible that you crashed during saving and that made some files get corrupted.
Check your saves folder or any ".bak" of save files you lost and COPY them IF the original is missing from the save folder. Then just remove the ".bak" making it a ".plr" or ".wld"

Also disable background and gore, and under video turn everything down. That will soften gameplay stress on your device.
Well I tried doing that on one, and it didn’t appear, but what the problem is, it’s just that my newly created character’s won’t show up there, and I don’t care about those old ones any more, I just want to fix it so I can move a file from pc to mobile when we get 1.4
Also, that last thing, yeah under the video it doesn’t help, the o pay time I can make it crash less is on a small world.

Moving files shouldn't be an issue as long as the files are not from a higher version. I haven't tried to move any pc files to mobile tho.
The crashing thing does suck, before the update i used a old device that frequently crashed because it couldn't handle the game. Larger worlds do generate more stress on your device but those settings should have a impact. You could check and see if you have other things open in the background.

Moving files shouldn't be an issue as long as the files are not from a higher version. I haven't tried to move any pc files to mobile tho.
The crashing thing does suck, before the update i used a old device that frequently crashed because it couldn't handle the game. Larger worlds do generate more stress on your device but those settings should have a impact. You could check and see if you have other things open in the background.
Yeah thanks, but I kind of got annoyed, because the newer ones weren’t showing up so I thought it wouldn’t work transfering new, but I’ll try when 1.4 comes to mobile, and I’ll report here if it’s worked.

Back
Top Bottom