NalydMod [Work in Progress]

Nalyddd

Terrarian
NalydMod is a mod that i'm making in order to try out some C#. (For now you must use a cheat mod in order to get most of the items I've added.) I hope that every update that I make for this mod adds more fun into Terraria. So far this mod is very small, has some ugly sprites, and has little to offer, but over time, I will make this mod bigger and better! So if you download this mod, watch for updates! Because this mod gets updated constantly. And the features I already have I think are pretty fun. Most items have been tested a small bit in order to not be too weak, or too powerful, but any feedback on this mod is accepted! Because my fun with this mod shouldn't ruin your fun!
-
I thought that I uploaded Nalyd Moddd v1.1.2 but looks like I didnt. Sorry!.
-
Temporary Logo
-
Okay, so after some thinking, I'm going to not be doing HD sprites, because I hate how they look compared to all of terraria's sprites.

Some Abbreviations I might use:
(M) = modded item
(NM) = not a modded item
(DM) = from different mod, might have the mod's name in ()'s afterwards
(MW) = Melee Weapon
(RW) = Ranged Weapon
(MgW) = Mage Weapon
(SW) = Summon Weapon
(Mtr) = Material Item
(SpkI) = Spelunker Item
(Acc) = Accessory
(Arr) = Armor
(EqP) = Pet
(EqLP) = Light Pet
(Evil) = Corruption or Crimson releated, or a biome Infects blocks like the Corruption and Crimson.
~Planned Features (Not added yet)~
Features
1.Spelunker dedicated equipable slot. Would be in the equipment menu. Can hold accessories that give spelunker type buffs
(Examples)
-Metal Detector (NM)
-Xray (M)
-Unlimited Spelunker (DM) (Luiafk)
2.SuperHardMode.
-When activated (by killing the void pillar probably) it would add new enemies that should tourture you as much as a prehardmode player going into hardmode
-When activated it should show the message "The Portals lightyears away have opened up"
-5 new (Evil) biomes (Might change it to 1 evil biome)
-Ancient Altars would spawn in the dungeoun / jungle temple. They are the SuperHardMode's Demon Altars, so you must smash them with a new hammer to get new ores
Biomes-
Biome 1 - Dungeon Garden
1.It will (away from nearby stone) Contain Corruption or Crimsion blocks so you can have the both evil types in one world.
2.This biome would be an extension of the dungeon
3.Locked by a Temple Key
4.Has a boss that can enable the cultists / martians to spawn (meaning that when the boss is defeated you are technically post golem, so you dont even have to defeat golem)
5.Has new dungeon moss that acts like grass / moss, but grows on dungeon brick.
6.Has new trees that grow on dungeon bricks / dungeon brick moss
7.New npcs / music / items / tiles for the biome
8.Will have new biome chests / keys
- Forest Chest, Cavern Chest, Sky Chest, Ocean Chest, Hell Chest.
(Planned chest items)
- (Forest) Bunny Staff (SW). Changes stats depending on what biome you're in, also changes appearance depending on biome, holiday, or if a party is happening.
- (Cavern) Xray, Spelunker Item. Gives a permanent spelunker effect when active, also counts as a Metal Detector (NM) , even when not active.
- (Sky) Ultimate Harpy Bow (RW). 4 Unlimited "AmmoType" Tokens (Mtr). Three different items. First is a bow. And the second item is actually 4 items, 1 for each ammo type - Arrow, Bullet, Rocket, and misc, it can be crafted into an unlimited version of whatever ammo of it's ammo type you want but only once.
(EXAMPLE)
If you choose to use your Unlimited Bullet Token for infinte chloropyte bullets, you can only have infinite chlorophyte bullets, and you cannot change it back in order to get infinte of some other bullet.
- (Ocean) 10 Star Molds (Mtr). Can be crafted with the all 4 pillar fragments into otherworldy stars in order it increase max mana to 400
- (Hell) Flare Gauntlet (Acc) (Mtr). Better fire gauntlet, can be combined with fire gauntlet (and solar fragments) in order to create the Solar Flare Gauntlet, which inflicts the solar flare debuff on all weapons.
Bosses / minibosses-
1.Solar Soul - Dungeon Boss
-Can be fought post Plantera
-Counts as killing Golem
-Gives Treasure bag
-New Music
-Might trigger new ores to generate
-Might give a different type of ectoplasm
-Might make new enemies spawn in dungeon / jungle temple
2. Arch Wyvern - Sky Miniboss
-was one of my favorite enemies on Terraria console edition
-will be just a retexture of a wyvern with better stats (Will have a different texture from the original console edition so if you have that mod that adds all of the console edition stuff you can differentiate them)
-might drop a new soul?
-might have a rare drop?
3.Void Pillar - Lunar Boss
-Post Moonlord
-spawns after moonlord has been defeated
-acts like a lunar pillar but spawns at the center of the world
-shouldn't block the spawn of the martians / cultists (meaning you can have 5 pillars up at the same time O.O)
-new fragment
-new enemies (Will be 4x stronger than the pillar enemies)
-shouldn't give you a new tier of equipment (So that post moonlord weapons arent thrown away or crafted into some new powerful weapon)
-Sends you a moon dimension?
-Sends you to the void?
-activates SuperHardMode?

The next update for Nalyd Moddd is going to be a big update. Its going to focus mostly on recreating sprites, reworking the Mod's Music, adding more ore and structures, and adding many new blocks. I'm going to update this thread with new spoiler images for this update. So if you enjoy this mod, and want to see what will be coming, check back here.

New sprites and resprites of old items.
SolarBar.gif
LifeBand.png
MagicLifeBand.png
WellBeingBand.png
CovetedBeingBand.png
FractaliteHood.png
InfEye.png
Absque.png
GeodeTreasureBag.png
LunarPillarTreasureBag.png
corrupteyes.png