[NEED DEVS] Troplicalia Mod - Relax, and Enjoy!

KingN24

Steampunker
"Where the sun may rise, and the dawn may shine, set down a beach chair and look at the calming waves of the ocean. There, you can find true peace."
Our server's logo!

Welcome to the Tropicalia Mod! This mod doesn't focus on bosses or fighting, although includes some for enjoyment, but rather focuses on the survival aspect of life, such as building a tropical dream home near some nice islands, and sipping on a fresh coconut as you watch the sun set!
This mod is planned to have a bunch of content designed to add lots of qualities to make your early game, mid game, and end game, along with post game more fun and relaxing! Want to drink from a coconut? You can do that! But not from this coconut, bad idea.
cursed coco.png

But be careful, as even though life may be peaceful, there can be beings who wish to stop that fun, such as the ferocious coconut demon, Kaku.
kaku.gif

he be the angry coco man

Planned Content
- 5+ New Bosses to spice up your gameplay!
- 100+ New items and blocks to mess around with and decorate your living space with!
- 15+ New enemies to slay, each with their own unique drops!
- A new biome, the Tropics, a place across the ocean!
- 1 entirely new set of weapons, the Coconut class! Throw explosive coconut bombs, or one that can shoot fire!
- Maybe try NOT to corrupt your beaches? That'd be nice.
- coconut people? coconut people.

We need your help!
While at this rate, the mod might come out in the far future, but in order to actually do so, we need your help! We lack developers for our mod, and would be very grateful if you could come to support us!
Link to the server: Join the The Tropicalia Mod Discord Server!
We could use people who can: Sprite, Code, Compose Music, Compose Artwork, and even create lore!

Come on down, and relax in the land of Tropicalia!

Attachments

• 1588193613904.png
    1588193613904.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
To clear up some confusion: The sprites aren't mine, they are from my mod, just I don't own the sprite. I own the character, though.

Oh wow, A mod that add coconuts, lots of coconuts, I love it I and I want to download itttt
I wish this was downloadable, but it wont be for a long time, not until we get a successful working version out! But I'm glad for your enthusiasm, and yes, there will be lots of coconuts.

Back
Top Bottom