Need help mage set.

CommonZebra

Official Terrarian
Hey, i need some help im wondering the best set of armour/weapons and accessories for mage set up tell me what you guys do?

That depends on your progress. How far are you in the game? What bosses have you defeated?

Meteor Armor, Space Gun, and Water Bolt will get you up to the Wall of Flesh. Past that, there really is no "best" mage setup. Make both Spectre headpieces, and use whichever mage weapon fits your fancy. Heat Ray, Magnet Sphere, Bat Scepter, and Razorpine are my old faithful buddies, but everyone chooses something different.

Meteor Armor, Space Gun, and Water Bolt will get you up to the Wall of Flesh. Past that, there really is no "best" mage setup. Make both Spectre headpieces, and use whichever mage weapon fits your fancy. Heat Ray, Magnet Sphere, Bat Scepter, and Razorpine are my old faithful buddies, but everyone chooses something different.
Pretty much what he said, there are so many setups you can have as a mage. Just try a bunch out and find your favorite.

Pretty much what he said, there are so many setups you can have as a mage. Just try a bunch out and find your favorite.
Thanks guys yeah im pretty much looking for end game items i found that razorpine is super good with offensive spectre armour.

Back
Top Bottom