PC Need help with bee queen.

TheZGamer26

Terrarian
Hi i started playing on a new world with ranger class in expert mode and i have problem with queen bee. Tell me what weapons,armor, accesories should i do. I post below ss with what i have. Now i am collecting money for reforging accesories and mini shark. Tell me what prefix is the best on accesories for ranger (warding or menancing) and can i change something to have higher chances to defeat queen bee. I use meteorite bullets for minishark and ironskin,regeneration potion. Will just reforging items let me win?
Sorry for my English.

Attachments

• 20180704211834_1.jpg
    20180704211834_1.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 221
Because you're in shadow, I have to assume this is a corruption world; if you're trying to archetype yourself into a ranger class, might I suggest starting with the ranger armor set at your stage of doing stuff? This is the necro armor set, and it is the only armor set pre-hard mode that has ranged weapon boosts. If you're half decent at dodging, you can get away with Menacing (or a lesser tier one to save money for now). If you're unable to dodge well, though, you might want to look at warding and the Molten Armor set if you can survive the trips to the Underworld for the hellstone.

Back
Top Bottom