Xbox One Need help with mechs

Sprimp

Skeletron
On my multiplayer world we have just beaten queen slime and are focusing on the mechs but we’re struggling quite a bit. Which boss should we target first and what loot should we use?

Here is our current loot:
Mage:
Sky fracture, golden shower, meteor staff, full adamantite
Melee: Nights edge, beam sword, full titanium
Summoner: cool whip, blade staff, full spider armour

Your items seem fine to me. The Mech Bosses are just really hard, even if you're well prepared.
I'm not sure which you should fight first, though others here probably have more advice to give than me.

Set an arena: campfires, heart lanterns, proper torches for the biome, bast statues, honey if you already have the party girl, Star in a bottle, sunflowers. You want full coverage.

Buffs: major food items, iron skin potions, rage, wrath, speed, resistance, heart reach, regen, mana regen, magic power, crystal ball.

Healing: restoration potions are optimal. Also get philosophers stone/charm of myrths. Set all accessories to Warding or Menacing depending on if you want defensive or offensive.

On my multiplayer world we have just beaten queen slime and are focusing on the mechs but we’re struggling quite a bit. Which boss should we target first and what loot should we use?

Here is our current loot:
Mage:
Sky fracture, golden shower, meteor staff, full adamantite
Melee: Nights edge, beam sword, full titanium
Summoner: cool whip, blade staff, full spider armour
First of all, for the mage, do you have a mana cloak? If not, find out how on the wiki. Maybe also get a crystal stor.? It's basically a machine gun for mages
For me, skeletron prime is easiest, as the mage can go below him, with the summoner and melee to the sides. Using the meteor staff should help, and try to get him to the top of your screen for instant meteor hits.

Thx people. But does anyone have a better melee weapon are the ones we have fine?
Make sure to get flasks of ichor for the melee and summoners. Also, for the mage, nit sure how no one has said this, but the tome of infinite wisdom is a great weapon for the destroyer with its secondary fire. (Obtained from Old One's Army event. To use the secondary fire, press the interact button(however you open chests)).

Back
Top Bottom