PC Need help with Nature's gift

Take a sword(with auto-swing) and then run into the underground jungle. Make sure your inventory has free slots, and then you will have what you want.

Also, if you have a Flower Boots, it would help you, just walk on the underground jungle grass.

By the way, Is that Nature Gifts are big deal? I mean is it equipable with stats or vanity?
It's a mage accesory, reducing your mana usage. Also you can make a Mana Flower by combining Nature's Gift and a Mana Potion, which decreases mana cost and auto-uses mana potions when you out of mana.

It's a mage accesory, reducing your mana usage. Also you can make a Mana Flower by combining Nature's Gift and a Mana Potion, which decreases mana cost and auto-uses mana potions when you out of mana.
By the way, I like to try the Mage Class and I don't know what is best Accessories and Items to make a best mage class. Any Suggestion?

By the way, I like to try the Mage Class and I don't know what is best Accessories and Items to make a best mage class. Any Suggestion?
It depends on you, some prefer a more steady mana, so the Mana Flower and a stack of mana potions would be very helpful.
Some prefer a better damage, so the Magic Cuffs would be helpful, as it avoid using mana potions.
Also, the Magic Regeneration potion would be very helpful.

For other accessories, just choose damage boost ones, like Celestial Emblem, Sorcerer's Emblem, Destroyer's Emblem and so on.

Also be very careful at dodging, mage has the second lowest defense values in the game! So you might want Star Veil and/or Charm of Myths.
On the other hand, Mage has lots of powerful and tricky weapons, and good DPS values.(Especially when dealing with moon events)

Back
Top Bottom