Mobile Need help with truffle Worm

Reddam95

Terrarian
I built a farm that was supposed to work but I can’t find any truffle Worms

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong or if they don’t spawn.
upload_2019-4-22_12-51-27.jpeg

Here a quote from the wiki "The Truffle Worm is a rare Critter that spawns in the underground Mushroom during Hardmode" so you need to build the farm in the underground mushroom biome but there are rare so get a water candle or a battle potion to increase the spawn rate. there the answer to the question hope it help, good luck hunting:happy:

Last edited:
All right, all you need to do is place a water candle or use a battle potion and just wait for more truffle worms to spawn

Last edited:
Also a glitch allowed me to spawn them. I switch the truffle Worm with a stack of items and quickly exit the game and go back into it and the stack will be able to spawn the worms

I also know a duplication glitch that allow anyone to duplicate any item with a few steps
  1. Get your main charater and get any item and put it in your inventory
  2. Log out and go to the character list and choose the character with the item you choose but don't log in to the world yet
  3. Press the option button on the right tab of the character and press "backup" then press "to local" that will cloned the character you choose which has the same items as the character
  4. Log in to the world with the clone which is different than the main character because there a number on the character name
  5. Put the item in a chest (Warning: don't put any item in a piggy bank and the safe while the cloned character is in used) and after you place the item in the chest log out of the world and delete the numbered clone character
  6. Log in to your main character and receive the duplicated item

I was harvesting the mushroom seeds. I see the words truffle worm appear right in front me when mining. I killed it. This just happened before I posted this. ;(:mad:
Later: found a truffle work. I DIDN'T KILL IT!!! :D Wait, since when could they go through blocks and despawn? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
I also know a duplication glitch that allow anyone to duplicate any item with a few steps
  1. Get your main charater and get any item and put it in your inventory
  2. Log out and go to the character list and choose the character with the item you choose but don't log in to the world yet
  3. Press the option button on the right tab of the character and press "backup" then press "to local" that will cloned the character you choose which has the same items as the character
  4. Log in to the world with the clone which is different than the main character because there a number on the character name
  5. Put the item in a chest (Warning: don't put any item in a piggy bank and the safe while the cloned character is in used) and after you place the item in the chest log out of the world and delete the numbered clone character
  6. Log in to your main character and receive the duplicated item
Theres an easier way. instead of backing up a charachter, back up a world.

Back
Top Bottom