Need someone to start a world with

I've been playing terraria on mobile fore about 3 years now, and i've mastered that so i at least know the basic terraria progression. Unfortunately, as some of us mobile users know, 1.3 hasn't been released at all yet, so I pretty much don't know anything about 1.3 except from youtube.

I'm looking for someone with at least a little bit of 1.3 experience who can start a beginner world with me. It would be cool if you could play w/ me until Moonlord.
I want to try the yo-yo class, although you could do anything you want with your class

Also if multiple people want to join me then that's really cool because terraria as i've experienced is a lot more fun with more friends playing.

TL;DR
I know everything about terraria until about 1.3, looking for someone to start a beginner world w/ me, other people feel free to join.

also i just bought it on steam today lol probably creating a character at the time this is posted

Cheers,
Falcon

i recommend starting with modded if you never played 1.3... may sound weird but i really recommend it, i recommend you play a lot of quality of life mods but not that change the mechanics and stuff
get recipe browser, and some faster respawn and full health respawn stuff and expecialy get the another boss health mod.
If you want something insane then get a mod that adds items and bosses dont recommend it but it'll be way more fun i do but dont recommend calamity because its hard, thorium is a hell no and hell yes because its easy but a new class, dont get tremor.
I recommend calamity without like revengeance and stuff

Back
Top Bottom