Weapons & Equip New Boots

i was thinking since you have the lava waders and then the frostspark boots why not combine them with the idea that your walking on water and lava because you move so fast like the flash does! you could even give it the after image effect too!

But whats the name for it
oooh just came up with this but what about "Gaia Walker Boots"? perhaps they could also include the flower boots in the recipe and it they would be sort of like mother earth styled! i mean the lava waders represent Fire with the lava charm and Water with the water walking boots and the frostspark boots represent Air with the Anklet of the Wind so just add the Flower Boots for Earth and you would have the four elements! perhaps as a added bonus the boots would not only make flowers grow but would speed up nearby plant growth?

oooh just came up with this but what about "Gaia Walker Boots"? perhaps they could also include the flower boots in the recipe and it they would be sort of like mother earth styled! i mean the lava waders represent Fire with the lava charm and Water with the water walking boots and the frostspark boots represent Air with the Anklet of the Wind so just add the Flower Boots for Earth and you would have the four elements! perhaps as a added bonus the boots would not only make flowers grow but would speed up nearby plant growth?
If i gave them a name it would be Hellrunner's Boots
[DOUBLEPOST=1438460739,1438460676][/DOUBLEPOST]But it was only frostspark boots and lava wonders

Back
Top Bottom