NPCs & Enemies New Boss and NPC - The Wanderer and The Creator [Sprites]

This looks cool, but what would the wanderer look like?
I can honestly see him wearing a brown cloak with a walking stick.
Also, for the wanderers voodoo doll, it should accustom to the Guide and Clothier's tags. "You're a terrible person" to fit.

Although refrences are nice and somewhat funny, I think there should be at least one set of armor that isn't at the very least a dead give away of a refrence

this idea is good but I was wondering......what happens if the wanderer dies? will he respawn or will he become the creator automatically?

He becomes The Creator upon YOU killing him with the doll equipped. (im assuming rotten eggs dont spawn the creator without the doll equipped) so if he died of enemy causes, he would respawn.

Thats what I think the OP would have intended anyways

Saturn's Sickle
index.php
(Sprite by Pinelord)
57 melee damage
average speed
Shoots three death sickle-like projectiles in a shotgun spread that cannot penetrate walls and hit for 37 damage each
33.3% drop chance

Is this supposed to be Satan's Sickle? I.e. the devil? Most people will know Saturn as the planet.

s this supposed to be Satan's Sickle? I.e. the devil? Most people will know Saturn as the planet.
Saturn is Chronos, in greco-roman mythology. Saturn is a god of time and wields a scythe, that's one of the reasons we associate the Scythe (a not protical weapon at all) as the tool of death. At this suggestion, may I ask, the "creator" as a god of terraria or the creator of the mechs? I'm leaning more towards the latter. And it's a really fun suggestion. The mechs never really had any explanation to their existence and why they are indeed upgrades to the 3 main prehardmode bosses. And if he is the creator of the mechs, it would only make sense for him to have done upgrades on himself, i.e the Steampunk Death suggested above. Another thing is: I guess it would be better for him to have a dialogue box similar to the Old Man's, with an option to trigger his boss fight at any time.

Saturn is Kronos, in greco-roman mythology. Saturn was a titan of time and wielded a scythe, that's one of the reasons we associate the Scythe (a not practical weapon at all) as the tool of death. At this suggestion, may I ask, the "creator" as a god of terraria or the creator of the mechs? I'm leaning more towards the latter. And it's a really fun suggestion. The mechs never really had any explanation to their existence and why they are indeed upgrades to the 3 main prehardmode bosses. And if he is the creator of the mechs, it would only make sense for him to have done upgrades on himself, i.e the Steampunk Death suggested above. Another thing is: I guess it would be better for him to have a dialogue box similar to the Old Man's, with an option to trigger his boss fight at any time.
First off, I believe the creator did change it already, and I'm guessing of terraria was intended, but Mechs would be a more sensible basis.

I think that the Death's armor should be more deathstroke-themed rather than deadpool themed. Just my opinion, feel free to disregard this. xD... And wow, I just realized: That super burst rifle looks like a pulse rifle from Destiny.

Last edited:
Alternate Death's Clothes. Just an idea. (Or this could be Death's clothes, and the deadpool themed ones could be Dead's clothes, or vice versa. Idk. : P) : Death's clothes Terraria.png

Credit to DerpoTheMagnificent for the swords-on-back thing.

Back
Top Bottom