New Broken World

Next Map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*continues taming the dragon
The dragon trusts you with its life.

*wonders if dragon speaks auran* “might as well try” I think to myself
“Hey dragon you know, we got off on the wrong foot. I was just looking for treasure and you blasted me with fire, not the nicest way to greet someone you know. So I just wanted to know your name, you know not kill each other for no reason that kind of stuff. Eh?” I say in my native language of auran.
The dragon looks at you confused.
I'll look for anything magic-related or magical.
Closest thing to that is the dragon.
*lens flare intenstifies* OwO
I laugh at the dragon and dive into the lake to heal.

Unnoticed, my tentacles begin to slither toward Checkerface's brutalized corpse..
Healed 10 HP!

Henlo @Electroman102, can I join in here? (Yep, 3 forum games)
Name: Yellex
Species: Human
Weapon Class: Magic
Weapons:
1) Rune Staff (Used to conjure spells below)
2) Ceremonial Blade
Armor: Cultist set
Accessories:
1) Spellbook: Contains some handy-dandy spells (Also used to conjure spells below)
2) Rune Bag: Warps items that enter the bag to another dimension to store it
Weakness: Mana Sickness. Once in a while I can't use magic, so I revert to my Ceremonial Blade
Powers:
1) Banish Undead: I banish the undead, returning them to where they came from (max. 5 undead, got this idea from LoM)
2) Fi-renheit: I conjure magical flame to burn enemies (max. 5 enemies)
3) Starlit: I summon a star-like Wisp to heal friends (Is this even allowed? If not, the Wisp roasts 5 enemies)
Ultimate Powah:
White Magic: I can conjure all 4 of my spells (Wait!? Don't you mean 3? Wait, here you go:
4) Sub-zero: I call down a rain of icicles to impale enemies, freezing them temporarily) without getting Mana Sickness for 2 turns. Due to this being pretty OP, I immediately get Mana Sickness for 3 turns.

That's pretty much it, if this forum game is closed, that's alright. (At least I made this in a spoiler now.) (That's 2 edits now)
Accepted. This is a powerful character, so don’t abuse it.
Oh sorry...

I just gently apologize for misunderstanding, that dragons shouldn't be enraged, and instead hunt something.
The dragon kind of forgives you.

HP
People

Shu-jico: 90/100
Gio: 100/100
Aleron: 65/100
John Trebonth: 50/200
Azamare: 30/100
Monsters
Dragon: 110/300

/null
Post away!

*decides to talk to the dragon, of course in its language. (Yes, he absolutely knows that.)
"I know the others kept attacking you while I was the only one to treat you right, but they seem to be starting to understand now, but I have a request for you, join me, I won't blame you if you decline, just know that either way I will do what I can to keep you well." (Remember, this is between him and the dragon.)

The dragon trusts you with its life.

The dragon looks at you confused.

Closest thing to that is the dragon.

Healed 10 HP!

Accepted. This is a powerful character, so don’t abuse it.

The dragon kind of forgives you.

HP
People

Shu-jico: 90/100
Aleron: 65/100
John Trebonth: 50/200
Azamare: 30/100
Monsters
Dragon: 110/300

/null
Post away!
Yeah, won't abuse my chara.
I lightly poke the dragon with my C. Blade

(You know you can quote a specific part of a post, right? Also, how light, like would it be enough to hurt the dragon?)

I gain the best idea ever. In 2 seconds and multiple movements, Checker's body is now underwater, and I lie on the dragon, unnoticed..

I swiftly kill a wild, non-tamed deer, and give it to a dragon to eat it, along with some beneficial to the taste cuisines (if dragon is eating meat only - the cuisine would be just sweetblood).

I start talking peacefully to the dragon slipping him a diamond while doing it, then a gold coin. (Bribery it ALWAYS works on dragons ALWAYS)

I apologize, but lately I’ve had a lot of homework and I’m not really able to update here on the weekdays. If someone wants to take over for the weekdays, then PM me

Last edited:
*decides to talk to the dragon, of course in its language. (Yes, he absolutely knows that.)
"I know the others kept attacking you while I was the only one to treat you right, but they seem to be starting to understand now, but I have a request for you, join me, I won't blame you if you decline, just know that either way I will do what I can to keep you well." (Remember, this is between him and the dragon.)
Help Tappaja tame the dragon.
Dragon is tamed!

MAP COMPLETE

New map: the volcano

HP

Aleron: 100/100
Yellex: 100/100
Checkerface: 100/100
John Trebonth: 200/200
Azamare: 100/100
Shu-jico: 100/100

Monsters
Lava slime: 50/50
Imp: 80/80
Demon: 200/200
Ghost rider: 1000/1000

Story
You spawn next to the mouth of a volcano. Immense heat trickle so from it. You know that falling into it would be suicide, but sometimes, the stupidest ideas are the best. You all jump in…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom