Blocks & Decoration New Cactus and sand block types.

Would you support these ideas and suggestions?

• No, sounds rediculous

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xenogears666

Terrarian
Well I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, so I'm sorry if it seems like I am stealing anyone's idea/s here.

So first off we can identify that when the sand beneath a Cactus becomes Hallowed, Corrupted, Crimsoned, that the Cactus itself will have a general outward appearance change. Cool. But unlike the many variations of wood that exist upon Corruption, Crimsonation, Hallowdation, (Just making up words here pay them no real mind) the Cactus itself as an item and block does not change to reflect that it has been any of the previous. I would definitely like to see some change here as it would be cool to experience the Cactus having these new infected forms, like that of wood.

I also have an idea for "Shifting Sand", which is a combination of the different types of sands from which you can make blocks out of. Not sure if it would work but the sand would require both Ebonsand and Crimsand. And probably be the first cross world combination item.

As of this moment I have no custom images made. I will try to get some out as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.

Here is a sample Image of what the Shifting Sand, and block would look like. I'm sure others can do a better job, and that's fine, but this is just a simple design.

Attachments

• Shifting Sand.png
    Shifting Sand.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom