Biomes & Nature New Clentaminator Solutions

hyperhippy92

Terrarian
I have a suggestion for items relevant to the creation of artificial biomes: Yellow and White solutions, which create Desert and Snow biomes respectively, which can be useful in creating artificial biomes in maps where no desert or tundra were generated.
  • Yellow solution will turn dirt into sand, except for those with no blocks underneath, which become hardsand (if possible). Mud blocks will become hardsand, and stone blocks will become sandstone. Dirt and Mud walls will become sand walls. Silt is unaffected, and trees become giant cacti, unless used near an ocean biome, which will yield palm trees (if possible). If sprayed over corrupt, crimson, or hallowed areas, grass and stone blocks will become their respective sand variants, It can be bought from the steampunker if you move them into a desert.
  • White solution will turn dirt and mud into snow, stone into ice, and silt into slush. Trees will become boreal trees, dirt and mud walls will become snow walls, and bodies of water will develop a layer of thin ice over top of them. If sprayed over corrupt, crimson, or hallowed areas, grass will be purified (b/c snow doesnt yield grass), and affected stone will become their respective ice variants. It can be bought from a steampunker if you move them into a tundra.

That doesn't make sense.
Having the Steampunker live in said areas. Sorry if I didn't clarify.
Also, in extremely small worlds, like those in the 3DS or mobile ports, often there will be no desert or tundra (snow biome). My first world generated sans snow, so i had to make an artificial one. (i'm also currently working on an underground snow biome)

But you can't move an NPC into a biome that you cannot create. For example you can't use white solutions on a world without snow because you can't buy the solutions, because no snow biome = no snow = no white solution

Then create a new world that has snow, then pick enaugh blocks and abrakadabra! You're able to buy some White Solutions.

Then create a new world that has snow, then pick enaugh blocks and abrakadabra! You're able to buy some White Solutions.
That might be an issue to mobile users. I am doing co-ops with my friends, and I have all my worlds used for those co-ops. So, there is no way I can do that.

That might be an issue to mobile users. I am doing co-ops with my friends, and I have all my worlds used for those co-ops. So, there is no way I can do that.
Oh, that makes things harder. What about asking them for some snow? There should be some snow on someone's worlds, shouldn't it? (I'm not sure about it, but at least it can be)

Yes but you forgot the mot important of all... *AlecHero is dissapointed*

SAVE THE JUNGLE xD we serously need a dark limegreen solution for the Jungle to turn dirt blocks in to mud wich crimson and corruption and hallow does to by converting mud in to dirt ;(

Yes but you forgot the mot important of all... *AlecHero is dissapointed*

SAVE THE JUNGLE xD we serously need a dark limegreen solution for the Jungle to turn dirt blocks in to mud wich crimson and corruption and hallow does to by converting mud in to dirt ;(
Hallow does't convert mud :D:D Anyways, this is a good idea too

did you think of falling sand?
the tundra one would work, the desert would cause MASSIVE lag because of all the falling sand when it turns into non hard sand.
good thought but if you find a fix i have no doubt support for this idea.
if it has no block the solution would be wasted. because hard sand would be primary on most worlds with floating dirt islands. there would always be a bug with that.

Back
Top Bottom