Weapons & Equip New crafting station

NeoAtreides

Skeletron Prime
Hello

It occurred to me something about the statue of the angel, because I love this statue.

I do not like to use the workbench to create the wings, it seems too common for something so important in the game, I thought that the angel statue becomes a crafting station.

Serious mechanics this:

1- get the statue (the percentage of finding it would be a little lower).
2- have all the items to create the wing in question.
3- dirijirse the angel statue to create the wing.
4- we would have a success rate in the creation of the wings may fail to create them.

Note: the statue wings once created could cast a dull or wings might create some kind of angel come and go that would indicate to us that creation was successful.

I have several ideas that slowly will expose, users hope you enjoy and work together to improve this.

Regards.

PS: I am writing with google translator

I like the idea of using the angel state to craft wings, but not the idea of maybe failing to create wings.
^ This.

Also:
Get the statue (the percentage of finding it would be a little lower).
Finding a particular statue is already hard enough. Worlds might not contain an Angel Statue if the chance of finding one is lowered, and if it does spawn with one, the player might have to tear their world apart just to have wings.

Hello
Thank you for your comments Nitramster and thecoolgu

I created several worlds for mining, find statues, etc. and angel statues are usually x chests and more than once in the same world, the really hard for me to find statue is that of the heart.

But "Welcome all opinions and suggestions, we start from a good base .."liked the idea !!!!", so is a matter of continuing to improve

Thank you!!

PS: I am writing with google translator

Back
Top Bottom