Biomes & Nature New crystal biome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaac the Jester

Eater of Worlds
please see more detailed thread

I've been thinking about a new biome which would happen under ground,and would be a closed off cavern that would contain giant crystals (unlike the crystal shards) would be two blocks thick and give blocks high, the crystal caverns would have a separate theme that would have lots of pings and chimes to sound like crystal and I understand that there are gem-caves, but this would be like a separate biome and there would be a rare enemy which would be a crystallised zombie, and you can mine the crystals and turn them into furniture. Please leave suggestions and thanks

Last edited:
This doesn't add anything to the game. We would all be perfectly fine without it, and do you know why? Because there's no fun or creativity here, and it doesn't solve any problems, either. Not compelling.

This doesn't add anything to the game. We would all be perfectly fine without it, and do you know why? Because there's no fun or creativity here, and it doesn't solve any problems, either. Not compelling.

Wow. It may not be the most creative, but you do not have to be mean, and my intentions were not on adding a ton of new content to the game, just a peaceful little mini biome, so next tie you see an idea that may not be creative or good, just respond in a nicer way

Wow. It may not be the most creative, but you do not have to be mean, and my intentions were not on adding a ton of new content to the game, just a peaceful little mini biome, so next tie you see an idea that may not be creative or good, just respond in a nicer way
The worst thing I could tell you is that this is a good idea, because it isn't. If I told you that, you would never learn what a good suggestion should look like. And you would be doomed to make mediocre ideas forever.

It's why feedback is valued. You learn what's good and what's not.

The worst thing I could tell you is that this is a good idea, because it isn't. If I told you that, you would never learn what a good suggestion should look like. And you would be doomed to make mediocre ideas forever.

It's why feedback is valued. You learn what's good and what's not.
I'm going to abandon this thread, because I have a better version of it that goes into more depth as to what this would really add, and I did not even mean to post this and did not know it was up, so thanks for letting me know (and feel free to check out my better thread of this biome!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom