New Expert Modded Terraria game (starting 3/1/18)

Freemix

Terrarian
EDIT: Please read the following bullets carefully! We started 3/1/18, and it's never too late to join!
  • The game world has 4 active members currently, we play on Expert, Revengence mode (calamity mod), and masochism mode (Fargo's mod).
  • This game is for a legit playthrough with mods for convenience and content, we are not importing items from other characters/worlds (new characters only).
  • Please read the mods list, and look up what they add to the game if you have questions
The point is that the game should be hard, that teamwork should be necessary in many parts. If you're going to try to play solo then why even join a hosted game?

We are an army of 6 so far (1 archer, 2 summoner/mage, 1 mage, 1 thrower, 1 yoyo). You shouldn't feel like you need to fill any 'role', just play what you want to play.

server will generally be available weeknights from ~7pm-midnight (+/- 1 hour) Eastern Standard Time & most of the day on weekends if there's interest.

If you didn't know, joining the server will automatically download the mods, so you don't need to have anything except the same version of tmodloader! (0.10.1.3)

me:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Freemix/

Mods:
------- large content /boss mods
Calamity (revengence mode)
Thorium
Spirit mod
antiaris

------- misc mechanics
experience and classes
------ quality of life
antisocial (vanity slots affect your stats, you can wear 2 sets of armor! (we try to use 1 unless things get impossible))
auto trash (lets you automatically trash items you don't want to fill your inventory)
boss checklist (just like it sounds)
craftable rod of destruction (just like it sounds)
fargo's mod (adds accessories, masochism mode, and merchants that sell boss summoning items)
full-health respawn (just like it sounds)
furniture food and fun (adds furniture and stuff)
itemstats+ (tells you more specific deals on item stats)
luiafk (NO hellevators or skyways/subways, this mod is for the infinite crafted potions/ammo's)
max stacks plus (lets items stack to higher amounts, 9999 generally)
more accessories (adds boss-drop item that adds 1 accessory slot)
omniswing (autoswing all weapons)
recipe browser (lets you view/search all recipes, even from mods)
reduced respawn timer (just like it sounds)
reforge armor (reforge armor the same way you can reforge accessories)
friendly NPC's can't die (just like it sounds)
where is my item (lets you search for items, chests containing that item sparkle)

Last edited:
Of course there's time to join at any time, add me on steam.

We'll do our best to catch anyone up that joins. We're only a little ways in, so you've missed pretty much nothing. I need to update the mod list above though, it has changed slightly (no server-sided-characters for example, it was interfering with the class & experience mod)

edit: mod list has been updated

Last edited:
thank you! i will be able to play most of this weekend, what timezone are u in? im on the east usa, so its about 7:20 pm right now
and i have also added you on steam
i do not mind whatever class i am :)

Be whatever you want, i don't think we need to fill any specific roles or anything. sure it's expert, and we happen to be playing revengence mode, but some of the mods add a lot of survivability, so i don't anticipate needing a dedicated healer or a dedicated tank or anything.

Same timezone, EST, it's 7:20 here as well right now

Hey if you're still looking for people then let me know!
[doublepost=1520759564,1520759543][/doublepost]Hey if you're still looking for people then let me know!

Back
Top Bottom