PC New Fellow Terrarian

Duplite

Terrarian
Hello Terrarians,

I recently just got Terraria on Steam and I am getting the hang of it. I know how to play Terraria when I haven't bought the game yet because I watch YouTube videos.
(つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ When I was creating a Character I accidentally changed Softcore - Hardcore and when I built my house, zombies just removed the door and killed me.

Terraria is by far the most often game I play. I am often on Terraria Forums so you might see me often. Have a good morning, afternoon or evening. ¯\_( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )_/¯

-Duplite (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Welcome to TCF @Duplite!
Hello Terrarians,
When I was creating a Character I accidentally changed Softcore - Hardcore and when I built my house, zombies just removed the door and killed me.
What's worse is when you accidentally Shift-Click "into" chests, thinking it moves that stack of items into a chest (Should be a feature, guess I've been part of the MC community too long :p). I accidentally trashed my Vampire Knives that way once ;(

That's actually worse (I'm just saying it's worse 'cause he said it's worse even though I don't know what Vampire Knives are and how worse it is).

Welcome to TCF @Duplite!

What's worse is when you accidentally Shift-Click "into" chests, thinking it moves that stack of items into a chest (Should be a feature, guess I've been part of the MC community too long :p). I accidentally trashed my Vampire Knives that way once ;(
Same here. R.I.P Demonic Vampire Knives. ;(

Back
Top Bottom