NPCs & Enemies New Final Boss- Redigit HIMSELF!

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
So I think that there should be a brand spanking new Post-Moon Lord boss known was Redigit, the lead developer of Terraria. Be prepared though- this will be a LONG thread. I will try not to make it an illegible wall/block of text.

Redigit- It has no defined health. But here are the mechanics-

- It will summon every boss in Terraria, one at a time. (In order of the power). But there is a catch- all of the bosses are in their expert mode form! (Because it has to be a challenge, right? :D) Here is the order-

1. King Slime

2. Eye of Cthulu

3. Eater of worlds/Brain of Cthulu (Depending on the world type) (They will spawn outside of their biomes for this boss)

4. Skeletron

5. Queen Bee (He can spawn out of the Jungle biome for this boss)

6. Wall of Flesh (If he has to spawn on the surface he will)

7. Destroyer

8. Skeletron Prime

9. The Twins

10. Plantera (She will not be enraged)

11. Golem

12. Duke Fishron (He will not be enraged)

13. Lunatic Cultist

14. Moon Lord.

Summoning- After you kill the Moon Lord, a message pops up saying "The Terraria God is Angry that you have killed his greatest minion." Then you have 3 in-game days until Redigit spawns. You can shorten this process by 12 in-game minutes by killing the moon lord again. After he spawns and either kills you, or has been defeated, you must kill the Moon lord again and wait another 3 in-game days. (Which can still be shortened.)

After you defeat each boss, 1/15 of his total health will go away, until it goes to 0 health.

Once you have defeated all of the bosses, Redigit will fly around with thees things-
- Solar Wings
- The buffs of Solar Armor
- He will attack with the Terra Blade (Because it is the most iconic weapon)
- He will have 50,000 health in this form.

He has these drops-

- Redigit's Armor (100% Chance)
- Red's Sword (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Tome (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Staff (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Bow (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Wings (25% Chance)
- Red's Charm (100% Chance)
- Redigit Trophy (10% Chance)
- Super Healing Potion (5-15)
- Holy grail (100% chance) *Expert*

Red's Sword-
- 250 Damage
- 6 Knockback
- 4% Crit Chance
- Use time of 13
- Sells for 30 Gold
- Autofires and shoots a beam that goes very fast and bounces of of walls 30 times before dissipating. it can pierce 15 enemies before dissipating. it is a little bit bigger than the Meowmere.

Red's Tome-
- 218 Damage
- 6 knockback
- Costs 16 mana
- 4% Crit Chance
- Use time of 12
- Velocity of 14
- It is a spell book that is an upgrade to the Water Bolt. It shoots the same bolt, but much faster, and it is blue and yellow. The Bolt pierces until it has bounced off of walls 10 times, or damaged up to 20 enemies. It has a 25% chance not to consume mana.

Red's Staff-
- 197 Summon Damage
- Knockbck of 8
- Costs 14 Mana
- 8% Crit chance
- Use time of 35
- Velocity of 8
- Summons small Redigits (Kinda like the Pirate Staff) that have the same AI and fight for you, but with much more accuracy, speed, and damage. They fight with small Terra Blades, so they dp have a ranged attack, and when they fly, it is with little solar wings.

Red's Bow-
- 194 Damage
- 3 Knockback
- 4% Crit Chance
- Velocity of 18
- Converts all arrows into Red's Arrows. They home in on enemies and bounce off of enemies 4 times. (Similar mechanics to the Piranha Gun)

For the Red's Armor, the Red's Armor will have to be completely removed from the treasure bags so it can only be obtained this way.

Red's Helmet-
- 21 Defense
- +15% damage
- +60 Mana

Red's breastplate-
- 25 Defense
- +20% Damage
- +15% Minion Damage
- +3 Minions

Red's Leggings-
- 22 Defense
- +15% Damage
- +20% Chance not to consume ammo
- +20% Melee speed and Knockback
- Set Bonus- As your health gets lower, your damage increases by a certain percent. (This would probably use some pretty complex algorithms that I can't do with my small mind... :p)

Red's Wings-
- Flies for 3.2 Seconds
- Flies 177 Blocks (10 blocks higher than the Solar Wings)
- Emits a bright blue/yellow glow when being used.

Red's Charm-
- It is the ultimate spelunking accessory. When it is worn, it will make a lot of light around you. (twice as much as the Wisp in a Bottle!) And it acts as a permanent Spelunker Potion. It can be crafted together with the Celestial Shell to make the 'Terra Charm'! It combines all of the buffs from Red's Charm and the Celestial Shell.

Redigit Trophy- Pretty much is just Red's Helmet mounted on a trophy.

Holy Grail-
- This is an accessory that will make all hostile monsters non-hostile. It does not work on Bosses or invasions. It is like an upgrade to the Royal Gel.

This is definitely the longest suggestion that I have ever made. And it is actually the only one that has taken more than one day. (Without being updated). I hope that everything is balanced and if you happen to have any suggestions/changes, please tell me! :D

So I think that there should be a brand spanking new Post-Moon Lord boss known was Redigit, the lead developer of Terraria. Be prepared though- this will be a LONG thread. I will try not to make it an illegible wall/block of text.

Redigit- It has no defined health. But here are the mechanics-

- It will summon every boss in Terraria, one at a time. (In order of the power). But there is a catch- all of the bosses are in their expert mode form! (Because it has to be a challenge, right? :D) Here is the order-

1. King Slime

2. Eye of Cthulu

3. Eater of worlds/Brain of Cthulu (Depending on the world type) (They will spawn outside of their biomes for this boss)

4. Skeletron

5. Queen Bee (He can spawn out of the Jungle biome for this boss)

6. Wall of Flesh (If he has to spawn on the surface he will)

7. Destroyer

8. Skeletron Prime

9. The Twins

10. Plantera (She will not be enraged)

11. Golem

12. Duke Fishron (He will not be enraged)

13. Lunatic Cultist

14. Moon Lord.

Summoning- After you kill the Moon Lord, a message pops up saying "The Terraria God is Angry that you have killed his greatest minion." Then you have 3 in-game days until Redigit spawns. You can shorten this process by 12 in-game minutes by killing the moon lord again. After he spawns and either kills you, or has been defeated, you must kill the Moon lord again and wait another 3 in-game days. (Which can still be shortened.)

After you defeat each boss, 1/15 of his total health will go away, until it goes to 0 health.

Once you have defeated all of the bosses, Redigit will fly around with thees things-
- Solar Wings
- The buffs of Solar Armor
- He will attack with the Terra Blade (Because it is the most iconic weapon)
- He will have 50,000 health in this form.

He has these drops-

- Redigit's Armor (100% Chance)
- Red's Sword (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Tome (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Staff (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Bow (33.33% Chance)
- Red's Wings (25% Chance)
- Red's Charm (100% Chance)
- Redigit Trophy (10% Chance)
- Super Healing Potion (5-15)
- Holy grail (100% chance) *Expert*

Red's Sword-
- 250 Damage
- 6 Knockback
- 4% Crit Chance
- Use time of 13
- Sells for 30 Gold
- Autofires and shoots a beam that goes very fast and bounces of of walls 30 times before dissipating. it can pierce 15 enemies before dissipating. it is a little bit bigger than the Meowmere.

Red's Tome-
- 218 Damage
- 6 knockback
- Costs 16 mana
- 4% Crit Chance
- Use time of 12
- Velocity of 14
- It is a spell book that is an upgrade to the Water Bolt. It shoots the same bolt, but much faster, and it is blue and yellow. The Bolt pierces until it has bounced off of walls 10 times, or damaged up to 20 enemies. It has a 25% chance not to consume mana.

Red's Staff-
- 197 Summon Damage
- Knockbck of 8
- Costs 14 Mana
- 8% Crit chance
- Use time of 35
- Velocity of 8
- Summons small Redigits (Kinda like the Pirate Staff) that have the same AI and fight for you, but with much more accuracy, speed, and damage. They fight with small Terra Blades, so they dp have a ranged attack, and when they fly, it is with little solar wings.

Red's Bow-
- 194 Damage
- 3 Knockback
- 4% Crit Chance
- Velocity of 18
- Converts all arrows into Red's Arrows. They home in on enemies and bounce off of enemies 4 times. (Similar mechanics to the Piranha Gun)

For the Red's Armor, the Red's Armor will have to be completely removed from the treasure bags so it can only be obtained this way.

Red's Helmet-
- 21 Defense
- +15% damage
- +60 Mana

Red's breastplate-
- 25 Defense
- +20% Damage
- +15% Minion Damage
- +3 Minions

Red's Leggings-
- 22 Defense
- +15% Damage
- +20% Chance not to consume ammo
- +20% Melee speed and Knockback
- Set Bonus- As your health gets lower, your damage increases by a certain percent. (This would probably use some pretty complex algorithms that I can't do with my small mind... :p)

Red's Wings-
- Flies for 3.2 Seconds
- Flies 177 Blocks (10 blocks higher than the Solar Wings)
- Emits a bright blue/yellow glow when being used.

Red's Charm-
- It is the ultimate spelunking accessory. When it is worn, it will make a lot of light around you. (twice as much as the Wisp in a Bottle!) And it acts as a permanent Spelunker Potion. It can be crafted together with the Celestial Shell to make the 'Terra Charm'! It combines all of the buffs from Red's Charm and the Celestial Shell.

Redigit Trophy- Pretty much is just Red's Helmet mounted on a trophy.

Holy Grail-
- This is an accessory that will make all hostile monsters non-hostile. It does not work on Bosses or invasions. It is like an upgrade to the Royal Gel.

This is definitely the longest suggestion that I have ever made. And it is actually the only one that has taken more than one day. (Without being updated). I hope that everything is balanced and if you happen to have any suggestions/changes, please tell me! :D
Wouldn't it make more sense if Redigit actually wore his own armor and used Red's Throw as his weapon?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not.

Now, it's a funny and cool idea in theory, but...

Let's just say that it would be super super weird.

I'm sorry, but no support.

EDIT: Also, it would be really really annoying.
It's kind of a joke, but it's kinda not. But I can kinda see what you're thinking with the annoying thing... it happening every 3 days. Maybe there should be an option to make it stop every time you defeat it and then you can craft a summoning item or something. But I don'e think it wuld be that weird. You beat someone's game, then they fight you themselves. Almost makes sense... right? Plz like my suggestion ;-;
[doublepost=1477615576,1477615449][/doublepost]
Wouldn't it make more sense if Redigit actually wore his own armor and used Red's Throw as his weapon?
It would, but at the current state in the game, Red's Armor has no defense/stats. I was thinking of him using Red's Throw, but it would do no damage to an end-game character. Do you think I should just make it infinite reach and do more damage for this particular boss? And he will appear to be wearing Red's Armor, just with the Solar Armor buffs.

But.

Why.

Half Life doesn't have Gabe Newell as its final boss. I can't think of a single game that has the lead dev as the final boss.

It's very immersion-breaking and downright pretentious.

But.

Why.

Half Life doesn't have Gabe Newell as its final boss. I can't think of a single game that has the lead dev as the final boss.

It's very immersion-breaking and downright pretentious.
I just thought it would be an interesting way to end the game. Just because no other game does something, no game can. Not very game is the same, you know. There is a first time for everything.

I think it would work better if the way to summon him wasn't linked to killing a boss like the Moon Lord. Perhaps he could be summoned using the same methods as the rest of the bosses; a summon.

I think it would work better if the way to summon him wasn't linked to killing a boss like the Moon Lord. Perhaps he could be summoned using the same methods as the rest of the bosses; a summon.
Well I think if this boss is a thing, it should be unique. And there i kinda a story behind it... Did you not see the message after you kill the Moon Lord?

Well, the problem is that after you kill Redigit for the first time, you should have a way to cancel summoning him after the next Moon Lord fight.

Back
Top Bottom