"New Logo" Images/Sprites?

Hi! This thread probably belongs to this forum.

If you are looking for all the letters, I don't think here has been any such compilation as of yet. To my knowledge, the HD logo was sprited manually.

Also, since most people have sprited their texts manually, chances are they haven't paid any attention to the grass surrounding the words, leading to the grass only connecting in the specific context of their word or sentence -- You wouldn't be able to rearrange them.

Last edited:
Moved to Forum Help and Feedback, since it's about the forum logo.

I believe that @Crowno did most of the site's artwork, he might be able to help you out (apologies if I tagged the wrong person). As pointed out above, the logo looks like it is one single image; the 'r's and 'a's all look different.

You need the letter templates devil bro made? Right. I have them all on my PC, so if you want them I'll upload them. (Or you can check out my workshop)

maybe we need the 1.3 weve been waiting a darn year for.. i mean way to tease a new terraria when u havent even put out 1.3... kinda doing things in a less logical way.. in fact i check if the update is here everyday.. i dont give two craps about a new terraria. when u havent even finished terraria

upload_2015-2-23_21-51-41.png

Best logo 2k15

While we're on the subject of the new graphics, I may as well put my request here (regardless of having requested it before, this seems like a much better place to put it).

That new tree that's used as the icon on the forums, I'd most definitely appreciate having it in a bit higher quality, for Augmented TCF.

maybe we need the 1.3 weve been waiting a darn year for.. i mean way to tease a new terraria when u havent even put out 1.3... kinda doing things in a less logical way.. in fact i check if the update is here everyday.. i dont give two craps about a new terraria. when u havent even finished terraria

Stay on topic. This is far from the correct place to discuss 1.3, much less complain about it.

Back
Top Bottom