Mobile new phone

KlondikeBar28

Terrarian
I recently lost my phone and had to get a new one, and the one thing i was worried about was my terraria world. i didnt make any backups on my old phone, and im wondering if there is an automatic cloud save like there used to be, as i spent lots of time in this world. thanks!

I recently lost my phone and had to get a new one, and the one thing i was worried about was my terraria world. i didnt make any backups on my old phone, and im wondering if there is an automatic cloud save like there used to be, as i spent lots of time in this world. thanks!
Hi there @KlondikeBar28 there’s good news and bad news.

The bad news is that if you didn’t create any backups or save your player or world files to a safe spot, they remain only on the old phone and there’s no way to get them.

The good news (kinda) is that with the 1.3 update, DR Studios made it possible for you to be fully in charge of your save files (before 1.3 you were somewhat limited to accessing the files). So going forward, I recommend making frequent copies (backups) of your player and world files (just the ones you care about), and save them somewhere safe - you can save extra copies on your phone, email the file to yourself and always have a copy in email, save a copy to whatever cloud drive you want, etc.

Back
Top Bottom