Items [New Potion] Sniper Potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaelis

Plantera
Guns currently do not have a Potion that grants them an increase in damage, while bows do (Archery Potion). This suggestion is meant to remedy this.

Sniper Potion :
Sniper_Potion.png

Provides the Sniper buff:
Sniper_Buff.png

Increases bullet damage by 20%. Lasts for 5 minutes.

Crafted with:

1x
Bottled_Water.png
Bottled Water
1x
Daybloom.png
Daybloom
1x
Blinkroot.png
Blinkroot
1x
Lens.png
Lens

Produces 1x
Sniper_Potion.png
Sniper Potion

Ooo, may I suggest a recipe involving those empty bullets the Arms Dealer sells? Hmm... maybe rename it to Marksman or Gunsmith Potion? I dunno, it's not like you snipe with a shotty. :p

Ooo, may I suggest a recipe involving those empty bullets the Arms Dealer sells? Hmm... maybe rename it to Marksman or Gunsmith Potion? I dunno, it's not like you snipe with a shotty. :p

I thought of this, but this would make them limited to Hardmode only. I thought of Musket Balls after that, but ended up going with a slightly altered Archery Potion recipe for simplicity's sake and for some balancing reasons.

I thought of this, but this would make them limited to Hardmode only. I thought of Musket Balls after that, but ended up going with a slightly altered Archery Potion recipe for simplicity's sake and for some balancing reasons.
True.. true.. Well I got nothin'. Musket balls could work, and the idea of bullets floating around in a potion is comical to me.

You dare challenge the phantasm

Not really, I love bows. Favourite type of weapon. I just like variety with my Ranged weapons and I don't like being disadvantaged when it comes to Potion buffs. When you use an Archery Potion and switch to a gun, you really notice that lack of 20% damage from the Archery Potion buff.

Viola, Sniper Potion.

Okay, could you please stop with the off-topic comments, please? Its getting a little irritating.
Mispellings make me do weird :red: .
Sorry about that m8.

But yeah it'd be nice for guns to have some attention even tho they've been hogging it all since... forever.

Mispellings make me do weird :red: .
Sorry about that m8.

But yeah it'd be nice for guns to have some attention even tho they've been hogging it all since... forever.

I just feel like guns should also have a potion to increase their damage as well.

Not to be a bother, but could you edit the images out of those posts? They are kind of really large and obnoxious. <_<;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom