Items New set/game-changing set!

xDiamondCyborgx

Terrarian
HELLO, i love to share my ideas....... P.S. Im a really bad spriter.
So, here are the Some, meaning like 20 >:) Of my ideas... maybe less.... or more..... LETS JUST GET ON WITH IT :D

Soul of Respiration:
Before i get on, Respiration means breathing, so i decided to make this soul based on breathing accessories, and a breathing boss: The Respierer (THE RES-PIE-ER-ER) And i don't have a sprite for the boss yet.
Soul of Respiration:
Can be gotten from Bubbiler, a hardmode new mob i made, up. Bubbiler: His AI is a Demon Eye. He does 49 DMG. Also, i can't make sprites for all the ideas.....
upload_2018-4-17_18-12-46.png

Ok now, what can the Souls of Respiration make? =

19 Souls + Breathing Reed + Lava Charm = Breathing Gauntlet = Allows you to breathe both lava and water for over 40 seconds.
30 Souls + 69 Gel + Gauntlet of Water = Respirerer Crown = Summons The Respierer.
21 Souls + 2 Bubblers Essence = Gauntlet of Water. Bubblers Essence:
upload_2018-4-17_18-40-32.png

How to get Bubblers Essence, you ask? Drop Chance: 10% From Bubbiler.
So,
I have more ideas for this set, like ores, armor, weapons etc.
So............ Stay tuned for more ideas!
Oh before i go, i decided to make a sprite for the soul. Here it is, (WARNING, It may be so bad your eyes will burn.)
OK BYEEEE
upload_2018-4-17_18-49-11.png

Oh, heheh wrong sprite for the soul... btw that sprite is really bad... i just made it randomly... ok... im going to make it..
[doublepost=1524005904,1524005442][/doublepost]Here's it:
upload_2018-4-17_18-58-23.png

Welcome to the fourms, ok, merciless judgment time! You do realize that it takes 51 whole souls of resperation (which also breaks the rhyme scheme) to summon the boss (which i know nothing about), right? Because that sounds like a fairly tedious grind. Also, I reccomend putting the sprites in a spoiler or reducing there size. Also you can simply edit the original post instead of replying with corrections.

Ok, i like @TheWorfer27 's idea. But.... "im new to dis server so how do you make a spoiler?" "I know what a spoiler is, it's just a button you click to show info."
[doublepost=1524081521,1524081407][/doublepost]Okee, im gonna make a whole good thread now, "Soon, but is going to take a long time, this is going to be the best thread i have posted...... Maybe...."

Ok, i like @TheWorfer27 's idea. But.... "im new to dis server so how do you make a spoiler?" "I know what a spoiler is, it's just a button you click to show info."
[*Spoiler] To start a spoiler [/Spoiler] to end one. You can also use [*Spoiler=Something] to name a spoiler. Also remove the "*"s, I used those to make sure they dodnt turn into spoilers

Ideas, and etc. : Of course i'm not gonna copy your ideas, but im just gonna get ideas from them, and make more ideas from my ideas from yours.....
Hope that didin't confuse you....
[doublepost=1524081659,1524081606][/doublepost]Okee

Ok, the new thread, so, im gonna tell you all of my ideas before i start the thread:
Set: Bubble : All that up there, my last thread
[doublepost=1524081838,1524081802][/doublepost]Just wanna test it out X)

Ok, the new thread, so, im gonna tell you all of my ideas before i start the thread:
Set: Bubble: [Bubbler: Mob] [Bubbler's Band: Accessory, Can be gotten from the boss, The Reptide. 30% Drop Chance, [Depths Crown: Summon: Can summon the Reptide. Crafted with 20 Souls of Perturbation, 25 Aqua Bars, and Blowing Exo = Depths Crown, [Aqua Ore: Ore: Before i do this, im not a good coder so idk how to make a tile/ore; Aqua Ore: A ore that is spreaded in the ocean. Requires any pickaxe to mine. (Aqua Ore is going to be recommended to be mined after The Reptide, and finally. Aqua ore can be either made into Aqua Bars; 4 Ore each bar. Or the Blowing Exo; 35 Aqua Ore.
If you don't know how to pronounce it, its (GRAM-O-LISH-E-O-US)

Okee im going to make the rest/more of the thread some time...
So stay ready to crash a diamond! Bye!
[doublepost=1524082931,1524082744][/doublepost]Im going to make the rest/more of the thread later.

Set: Bubble : All that up there, my last thread
[doublepost=1524081838,1524081802][/doublepost]Just wanna test it out X)
Set: Bubble: [Bubbler: Mob] [Bubbler's Band: Accessory, Can be gotten from the boss, The Reptide. 30% Drop Chance, [Depths Crown: Summon: Can summon the Reptide. Crafted with 20 Souls of Perturbation, 25 Aqua Bars, and Blowing Exo = Depths Crown, [Aqua Ore: Ore: Before i do this, im not a good coder so idk how to make a tile/ore; Aqua Ore: A ore that is spreaded in the ocean. Requires any pickaxe to mine. (Aqua Ore is going to be recommended to be mined after The Reptide, and finally. Aqua ore can be either made into Aqua Bars; 4 Ore each bar. Or the Blowing Exo; 35 Aqua Ore.
If you don't know how to pronounce it, its (GRAM-O-LISH-E-O-US)

Okee im going to make the rest/more of the thread some time...
So stay ready to crash a diamond! Bye!
[doublepost=1524082931,1524082744][/doublepost]Im going to make the rest/more of the thread later.

@xDiamondCyborgx

As a tip, you can use the edit button on the bottom left of your post to make changes to your post. If your post is the last post on a Thread and other members have not posted yet, we ask that you edit your post with new content you need to add rather than double post. We do not allow double posting unless a reasonable amount of time has passed and you have significant new content to add to your Thread. Quick small statements can be added by editing it into your post rather than posting again until another member posts.

I don't think butting in a new soul is a good idea. I would rename these items and make them like "Respiration Orbs" or something. But I think these ideas are pretty interesting.

Notes before i start: I will take brakes so...... yeah, your gonna have to wait for me to continue the thread. X)
[doublepost=1524093495,1524093014][/doublepost]Before i start, the Bubble Set, right down below, will have it's own weapons 'SOON'. Bubble Set is linked to the word: Respiration, that means breathing, and we don't have any ideas for breathing weapons, that would be even weird if my mod/terraria had, breathing weapons.

Sets:

BUBBLE SET, LINKED WORD: RESPIRATION:

Set: Bubble: [Bubbler: Mob] [Bubbler's Band: Accessory, Can be gotten from the boss, The Reptide. 30% Drop Chance, [Depths Crown: Summon: Can summon the Reptide. Crafted with 20 Souls of Respiration, 25 Aqua Bars, and Blowing Exo = Depths Crown, [Aqua Ore: Ore: Before i do this, im not a good coder so idk how to make tiles, biomes, armor, like, "starter" stuff; Aqua Ore: A ore that is spreaded in the ocean. Requires any pickaxe to mine. (Aqua Ore is going to be recommended to be mined after The Reptide, and of course, Aqua ore can be either made into Aqua Bars; 4 Ore each bar. Or the Blowing Exo; 35 Aqua Ore. [Armor: Respiration Armor, 30 Defense. Chestplate: 13 Defense, need 28 Aqua Bars, and 10 Souls of Res. Helmet: 10 Defense, need 19 Aqua Bars and 14 Souls of Res. Leggings: 7 Defense, need 10 Aqua Bars and 20 Souls of Res. Set Bonus: Gives you buff: Underwater Traveler, Grants more breathing in water, and a lot faster swimming and running when in the ocean.

Taking a break guys! Don't message or else my thing will be ruined ;( Just message me by starting a conversation.

Notes before i start: I will take brakes so...... yeah, your gonna have to wait for me to continue the thread. X)
[doublepost=1524093495,1524093014][/doublepost]Before i start, the Bubble Set, right down below, will have it's own weapons 'SOON'. Bubble Set is linked to the word: Respiration, that means breathing, and we don't have any ideas for breathing weapons, that would be even weird if my mod/terraria had, breathing weapons.

Sets:

BUBBLE SET, LINKED WORD: RESPIRATION:

Set: Bubble: [Bubbler: Mob] [Bubbler's Band: Accessory, Can be gotten from the boss, The Reptide. 30% Drop Chance, [Depths Crown: Summon: Can summon the Reptide. Crafted with 20 Souls of Respiration, 25 Aqua Bars, and Blowing Exo = Depths Crown, [Aqua Ore: Ore: Before i do this, im not a good coder so idk how to make tiles, biomes, armor, like, "starter" stuff; Aqua Ore: A ore that is spreaded in the ocean. Requires any pickaxe to mine. (Aqua Ore is going to be recommended to be mined after The Reptide, and of course, Aqua ore can be either made into Aqua Bars; 4 Ore each bar. Or the Blowing Exo; 35 Aqua Ore. [Armor: Respiration Armor, 30 Defense. Chestplate: 13 Defense, need 28 Aqua Bars, and 10 Souls of Res. Helmet: 10 Defense, need 19 Aqua Bars and 14 Souls of Res. Leggings: 7 Defense, need 10 Aqua Bars and 20 Souls of Res. Set Bonus: Gives you buff: Underwater Traveler, Grants more breathing in water, and a lot faster swimming and running when in the ocean.

Taking a break guys! Don't message or else my thing will be ruined ;( Just message me by starting a conversation.

@xDiamondCyborgx

You are still double posting. Please use the edit button to add more content into your post if no one else has posted yet.

Idk how its still double posting im doing the edit, and i gotta take breaks with the thread cause i get lazy and tired ;)

As i said uhhh on the last post i made i mean the latest, you know.
Don't interupt me just message me/start a convo if you wanna talk.

Yoy i have a signature.
[doublepost=1524095416,1524094938][/doublepost]OK guys, im going to work on it a little soon, i will finish the Bubble Set and will start a little of the new set: Ancient Lens Set.. My last name for it was Grass Set. Boring!!
Wait actually i could probaly do the grass set to... ok another idea!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom