Game Mechanics New stats and better game play

Phantastic Hero

Terrarian
Back ground story
When I play Terraria, it really bugs me how easy it is to get killed by the moon lord. When I say that I mean its REALLY hard. I already have the full solar flare armor and stuff, but the moon lord is still able to kill me every time.
If you are wondering how I got my armors and stuff. Its because I used the nurse to heal me every time. And because I have the best gear and stuff, I really want to beat the moon lord without cheating.
The moon lord does way too much damage and I'm not an expert at dodging bullets.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To make it easier to defeat moon lord, I cam up with a solution, and it is an increase in health and health regeneration.
The item is called the "heart of steel". It can increase your life by 10.

To make it, you need:
1 life fruit
1 heart crystal
3 arc reactor

The arc reactor can be made by a new ore called the "energy spasm" and 20 hallow bars. The ore spawns when you defeat the Duke Fishron. It can be mined by pickaxe axe, or drax.

Last edited:
Um, no. Moonlord is beatable, as many people have beaten him. You can find a guide somewhere here. As for the item, why introduce an ore with one use? That makes it VERY redundant, especially since it's an ore. No support.

Increase your life by ten? So... possibly an additional 200 health post-mech? I'm good.

And I'm definitely sure that the moonlord is beatable, if difficult.

Um, no. Moonlord is beatable, as many people have beaten him. You can find a guide somewhere here. As for the item, why introduce an ore with one use? That makes it VERY redundant, especially since it's an ore. No support.
"Without cheating" says on wiki
  • You can no longer escape from the Moon Lord's wrath. (e.g. teleport home to heal and fight the Moon Lord at full health)
I've done it with 2 people Expert Mode, with nothing but UFO's :D, took a couple tries as we haven't ever known his attacks, what to expect, and gear-wise to do, because we didn't know what type of boss it is

"Without cheating" says on wiki
  • You can no longer escape from the Moon Lord's wrath. (e.g. teleport home to heal and fight the Moon Lord at full health)
I've done it with 2 people Expert Mode, with nothing but UFO's :D, took a couple tries as we haven't ever known his attacks, what to expect, and gear-wise to do, because we didn't know what type of boss it is
I'm very confused, what? I never said anything about cheating.

My bad meant to reply to author, but yes having this is quite pointless like you said, even for ore spawn for exactly one use, I'll rather have dirt
First of all, I never said the ore has one use, I just said it can be used to make an item (anything from one to infinity). And second, how is the ore redundant, I mean why would anything in the game be redundant. The ore cleary has a purpose to serve those people who are not good at playing games.
Final thing to add is that I have never ever said that moon lord is unbeatable. You are just exaggerating things. I just said it was difficult.
[doublepost=1466641878,1466641748][/doublepost]And also, I don't know about you but there are people who play Terraria who are having trouble beating the moon lord. I don't care whether you are the best player. I just wanted to point out that Terraria is a really hard game.

Don't take my words seriously.

Just make an arena that looks like this:

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|====================================================================|
|_+_*****************************************************************************************_+_|

Key:

| : Wall
- : Block
= : Track
_+_ : Teleporter
* : Wire

Make the track about 400 blocks long

Use Solar Eruption/Daedalus Stormbow/Meteor Staff/Blizzard Staff/Any Minion to whack eyes.

Use the Mechanical Cart (gained by defeating 3 Mech Bosses in Expert Mode).

Win game without pressing more than one button.

Just make an arena that looks like this:

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|====================================================================|
|_+_*****************************************************************************************_+_|

Key:

| : Wall
- : Block
= : Track
_+_ : Teleporter
* : Wire

Make the track about 400 blocks long

Use Solar Eruption/Daedalus Stormbow/Meteor Staff/Blizzard Staff/Any Minion to whack eyes.

Use the Mechanical Cart (gained by defeating 3 Mech Bosses in Expert Mode).

Win game without pressing more than one button.
It falls short because it requires an Expert mode only item, and not all people play on Expert mode.

Back
Top Bottom