Mobile new to terraria

kakabaka6

Terrarian
hello,
i recently got terraria on my ipad and i am wondering where i can learn to play?
other than in game instructions since they are not 100% perfect for me.
i look forward to my time here and meeting lots of new friend s

hello,
i recently got terraria on my ipad and i am wondering where i can learn to play?
other than in game instructions since they are not 100% perfect for me.
i look forward to my time here and meeting lots of new friend s

Yeah. Maybe we could be friends. Maybe, once we were good enough friends, we could become lovers - maybe we'd get married some day. Maybe we'd settle down somewhere on a farm - far away from the rat race of life, and we would raise livestock together, and although we didn't have much, we still have each other and that's what counts. Every night, we would fall asleep in each other's arms and everything - everything would be perfect.

Welcome to the community.

Yeah. Maybe we could be friends. Maybe, once we were good enough friends, we could become lovers - maybe we'd get married some day. Maybe we'd settle down somewhere on a farm - far away from the rat race of life, and we would raise livestock together, and although we didn't have much, we still have each other and that's what counts. Every night, we would fall asleep in each other's arms and everything - everything would be perfect.

Welcome to the community.
Pedophile in the making.

quick somebody give that dude tons of dynamite.
tons of dynamite will learn you some terraria REAL FAST :) insert hillbilly laugh :)

Welcome aboard. It's a bit of a cheap answer, but honestly you're best having a good read through the official Terraria wiki. It'll provide you with a lot of helpful details to get started. I've been playing the game for years and still turn to it to find out certain stuff. You could also look through some youtube videos, I know a lot of people have done "Lets Play" videos of Terraria that could be useful.

Back
Top Bottom