NPCs & Enemies New type of in-game

Snowflake71

Terrarian
I've been thinking about another mini game in terreria. Like capture the gem or otherworld. I don't know what to call it it but I have some ideas.

1. Rules. Player must have defeated moon lord to acess this game. They can use all the weapons they have and accessory a and armour. EAch player can have a full stack of ten different building blocks for their base. There are three thirds of the map. One for each team and the middle is neutral terreritory.

2. Bosses. Each side has a boss block and when destroyed, the team cannot summon bosses. Each team has 40 boss points. They are spent by summoning bosses to fight on your side. When a boss is defeated, the points are refunded. Also, each boss has a cooldown time.

(this mode is only avliable through reaching hardmode as it will not be fair if a noob team versed a pro team)

Five points: KS Eoc EoW BoC QB 1ms each (real time)

Ten: WoF skeletron 2m30s

Fifteen: tT SP tD 4m

Twenty: golem, plantera 6m

Twenty five: LC and the four pillars. 8m

Thirty: ML 12m

Also, each boss will attract mobs to fight with them. That is optional but it will add more cost and more cooldown +5 points and+2m with each add on

KS all slime types
EoC zombies, demon/wandering eyes
EoW all chain mobs ect. giant worm, dune slicer
BoC same as Eoc
QB flying underground enemies
Skeletron undead enemies
WoF underworld enemies (spawns them sometimes)
TT same as EoC except wider attract area
TD same as EoW except wider attract area
SP same as Skeletron except wider attract area
Golem all jungle enemies
Plantera same as Golem
LC same as SP and Skeletron except even more attract area
the pillars their minions (duh)
ML all mobs

To win, the command block must be destroyed. The command block is automatically in a newly generated chest in the team`s base.

Feel free to give me any suggestions.

Last edited:
This is a fun idea! Couple of comments though.

1: No dungeon guardian. Too much.

2: What is the recipe for the block?

3: Nerf the boss stats. Otherwise you could be fighting ML forever...

+1 Support!

Love the idea. I'm guessing it would be possible to buff your boss monster.
Would be cool to have it where it becomes somewhat of an RTS where besides having a Boss for your team, you would also be able to summon a select group of mobs to go with each boss to help you fight.

Slime King : All Pre-Hardmode Slimes along with a Crimslime and Corrupt Slime. These slimes may be fragile but they come with the benefit of costing a low price allowing for Zerg Rush

Skeletron : Skeletons from the Dungeon. These mobs would be somewhat of a balanced team and you would just focus on throwing out the right enemies at the right time.

This is a fun idea! Couple of comments though.

1: No dungeon guardian. Too much.

2: What is the recipe for the block?

3: Nerf the boss stats. Otherwise you could be fighting ML forever...

+1 Support!

Love the idea. I'm guessing it would be possible to buff your boss monster.
Would be cool to have it where it becomes somewhat of an RTS where besides having a Boss for your team, you would also be able to summon a select group of mobs to go with each boss to help you fight.

Slime King : All Pre-Hardmode Slimes along with a Crimslime and Corrupt Slime. These slimes may be fragile but they come with the benefit of costing a low price allowing for Zerg Rush

Skeletron : Skeletons from the Dungeon. These mobs would be somewhat of a balanced team and you would just focus on throwing out the right enemies at the right time.

I`ll add them in. thanx :)

Last edited:
I like it, as new minigames would be nice in terraria. Though if you got the boss block, you could easily summon any boss. Great idea though!

I like it, as new minigames would be nice in terraria. Though if you got the boss block, you could easily summon any boss. Great idea though!

Well, actually the boss block would only be avaliable in the game.(I called it game since Spongedog`s comment. I guess it would be more like using some aspects of terreria.)

Well, actually the boss block would only be avaliable in the game.(I called it game since Spongedog`s comment. I guess it would be more like using some aspects of terreria.)
Calling it a new game/gamemode makes it a little better. When i first read this it seemed like all of the aspects of terraria would be in it.

Back
Top Bottom