Video New Video series

What should my new playthrough be named?

• Debt's eternal playthrough

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Quest to beat the moon-lord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terraria Classic - the playthrough

• Other - post anything you would like in the comments for review

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YourAverageWeeb

Official Terrarian
I am not an entirely big youtuber, but I am now going to start a new Terraria playthrough.
This poll is to ask for a playthrough name.
This thread will continue to be updated with my progress and videos, but if you want it straight away, go to my YouTube channel and www.youtube.com/@mysticwolfgaming

If you request one outside the poll, please reply to this thread.

I'd stick with something simple and not too cringey
How about:
Let's Play! Terraria Classic Mode Ep1
Then you can continue on with what the summary of the video is:
The Eye of Cthulhu! Terraria Classic Mode Ep(#)

I'd stick with something simple and not too cringey
How about:
Let's Play! Terraria Classic Mode Ep1
Then you can continue on with what the summary of the video is:
The Eye of Cthulhu! Terraria Classic Mode Ep(#)
tbh a good idea but it'll probs be less like that. thanks

I do have some suggestions but, take them with a grain of salt... as I also have a YouTube Channel and it's stuck in limbo at the moment.
  1. I watched some of your Minecraft videos and it seems as if you like to make 'background noise-style' videos, the kind you'd do your homework to. That's probably a decent audience to cater to that hasn't been tapped into yet, maybe?
  2. If you plan on using your own, custom music for your Terraria videos, I'd suggest a title like "chill", "relax", "homework", "bumps", "intermission" or anything similar. Let's Plays are a dying trend, so I'd try to stay away from them.
  3. As for titles, I'd just stick to the "buzz words" for each stage of progression, like "Classic Cthulhu!" or "World Eater", with Terraria as the leading "tag". I'm sure the SEQ will still pick it up and most casual fans will understand your point in progression, if the video thumbnail doesn't already do it for them.
I'm always in favor of having newer Terraria Creators that add something new or interesting to the community, good luck! 😎

I do have some suggestions but, take them with a grain of salt... as I also have a YouTube Channel and it's stuck in limbo at the moment.
  1. I watched some of your Minecraft videos and it seems as if you like to make 'background noise-style' videos, the kind you'd do your homework to. That's probably a decent audience to cater to that hasn't been tapped into yet, maybe?
  2. If you plan on using your own, custom music for your Terraria videos, I'd suggest a title like "chill", "relax", "homework", "bumps", "intermission" or anything similar. Let's Plays are a dying trend, so I'd try to stay away from them.
  3. As for titles, I'd just stick to the "buzz words" for each stage of progression, like "Classic Cthulhu!" or "World Eater", with Terraria as the leading "tag". I'm sure the SEQ will still pick it up and most casual fans will understand your point in progression, if the video thumbnail doesn't already do it for them.
I'm always in favor of having newer Terraria Creators that add something new or interesting to the community, good luck! 😎
i have only made on mc vid and i dont use mic so idk why there would be background noise?

Back
Top Bottom