PC new world, new chars

I'm not into heavily modded gameplay, too much to fiddle with... (Skyrim ruined modded gameplay for me, as I am still stuck there >_>)
As for timezones, I'm not too far away from you. GMT+2
i know that skyrim modding felling ... got bored of the game after like 2-3hours xD

but tshock with some higher spawn would be okay then ?, as its just vanilla terraria with more mobs (x

*Yaaaaaawn* Umm, Doesn't matter to me if we use Tshock or not. :p Small medium or large world?

EDIT: Higher spawns might be fun if we use softcore. I'm from Ontario but I play at the weirdest hours. :p

*Yaaaaaawn* Umm, Doesn't matter to me if we use Tshock or not. :p Small medium or large world?

EDIT: Higher spawns might be fun if we use softcore. I'm from Ontario but I play at the weirdest hours. :p

idk what world size we should take but i guess i should be able to host a large world if we want to

i remember hosting for like 3-4 ppls on a small world with 0,6-0,7mbit , and i don`t really know how much i can host with 6-7mbit xD
but hosted for a friend and my self on a large world and it diden`t lagg so (x

Im just going to try to fix some tshock permission settings so we don`t run into the problem of not even having permission to summon bosses later in the game ^^

2-3 Hours?!
WHAT ARE YOU :D
had been playing vanilla skyrim for about 24-30hours before adding some mods, and got disappointed over the lewd mods not being lewd nuff (x

also i think i have fixed the tshock permission thingy now, so stuffs ^^

had been playing vanilla skyrim for about 24-30hours before adding some mods, and got disappointed over the lewd mods not being lewd nuff (x

also i think i have fixed the tshock permission thingy now, so stuffs ^^
Wait 24 - 30? Am i a addict?!

Wait 24 - 30? Am i a addict?!
idk, i just got bored of the game... skyrim is not really my kind of game (x

been playing osu for much longer durations than that for example

Highspy are you thinking about joining the server ?
it will probly be tshock 2x spawn and stuffs, and medium/large ( idk if we should take a medium cuz of more mob spawn rate )
we should be 5-6 ppls atm ^^

idk, i just got bored of the game... skyrim is not really my kind of game (x

been playing osu for much longer durations than that for example

Highspy are you thinking about joining the server ?
it will probly be tshock 2x spawn and stuffs, and medium/large ( idk if we should take a medium cuz of more mob spawn rate )
we should be 5-6 ppls atm ^^
Send me a Conversation we can talk

*where is everyone from ?

would be kinda good to know for hosting purpose and ofc time zones so i know when the server should be hosted and so on (x

sweden / gmt1+ for me here

also is everyone fine with tshock and some higher mob spawns ?, the normal spawn gets a bit boring at times imo ^^

or if we should play with tAPI ( mods )
e3135de362.jpg

im thinking about these mods as they seem to work together for now, haven`t really tried them but they should be kinda fun i guess
Im from USA, california

Back
Top Bottom