PS4 Newly generated worlds disappearing.

Baconater

Terrarian
So I created two new worlds for journey's end on release, upon inspection those are perfectly fine. So me and my friend make a new world post the bugfix/patch, we proceed after a few hours to call it for the day, hence I save and quit the game then I close application. Regrettably I get on later only to not be able to find our world, our characters are fine but the world simply isn't there. Upon troubleshooting it seems to be consistent any new world is made save it close app then your world is gone. It appears to only be new worlds however, I'm curious if it has to do with the recent patch due to me making two worlds before the patch and those being fine,but IDK just hope this gets resolved.

So I created two new worlds for journey's end on release, upon inspection those are perfectly fine. So me and my friend make a new world post the bugfix/patch, we proceed after a few hours to call it for the day, hence I save and quit the game then I close application. Regrettably I get on later only to not be able to find our world, our characters are fine but the world simply isn't there. Upon troubleshooting it seems to be consistent any new world is made save it close app then your world is gone. It appears to only be new worlds however, I'm curious if it has to do with the recent patch due to me making two worlds before the patch and those being fine,but IDK just hope this gets resolved.
how many worlds do you got? because the max is 30

Back
Top Bottom