nexus 10 - Terraria does not start

Grey-Guardian

Terrarian
Just bought the android version and on my nexus 10 opening Terraria results in a flicker and return to screen from which Terraria icon or open button was pressed. Connected to internet, clean install, no other apps started intentionally ( whatever runs at startup is whatever else is running).

Just bought the android version and on my nexus 10 opening Terraria results in a flicker and return to screen from which Terraria icon or open button was pressed. Connected to internet, clean install, no other apps started intentionally ( whatever runs at startup is whatever else is running).
And it is crashing frequently on samsung galaxy s4

There has been no reply to my message to tech support.

Same here. Nexus 10 with lollipop. Game goes to a black screen on startup then goes back to home like nothing happened. Play store says the device is compatible.

This is happening here as well. Boo. Also a Nexus 10 with Lollypop. I'd like to play this! I paid for it!

I'm fairly sure Android 5.0 Lollipop is not supported yet. 505Games is working on many things in the upcoming update, from fixing Multiplayer, to numerous in-game bugs, to adding support for Lollipop. Please be patient; such an update takes time to complete.

Also, I have lollipop on my Nexus 7 2013, and Terraria works fine so its not just an issue with lollipop.

same here with my nexus 10 on android 5.0.1 LRX22C lollipop
it works great on my phone and my kids 10 rca pro. but im thinking about just paying the 4$ on steam. is a fun game for me to play with my daughter. play the desktop. if i can get a error report i will post it. but i dont think it run long enough to generate one

I've got a nexus 10 running 5.0.2 non-root.
The game just flashes a black screen.
Completely unplayable.
Boooooooo.

I have same issue on Nexus 7 2013 running latest Android OS.
Game cannot be started. It either crashes immediately or stays stuck on a spinning green wheel.
FIX IT already... its been weeks. Previous version was working fine but the latest update killed it !!

Back
Top Bottom