tModLoader Nicks Mod by Nick_Kick_Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
new update
campfire shield now properly requires 1 campfire and 10 wood instead of 10 wood and 1 shackle
[doublepost=1487275024,1487275001][/doublepost]100 downloads already thanks guys!

Hello everyone so i have decided to create my own public mod and then post it here. Here is a mod that is work in progress but you can download it in mod browser just search Nicks Mod and it should come up. Currently im the only one making this mod but i got a few stuff already in it and i plan on making this a bigger and better mod so yeah. So thats that and lets get to what this mod has! Hope u like this mod!

This adds currently 3 sets (one is work in progress and not complete fully)
The star set
The star set can be made out of fallen stars
View attachment 160046
Star Sword
Star Shortsword
Star Bow
Star Gun
Star Shield
Star Flail
Star Minion Staff
Star Sentry
Star Shot Spell
Star Storm Spell
Star Bullet
Star Badge
Star Armor
All of it does magic damage except minion

The Desert Chitin Set
Desert chitin is dropped by Desert Flying Bugs which are from this mod and spawn in the desert
Be careful Desert Flying Bugs are very strong and immune to knockback so dont underestimate one if you see it
this set is small but the items are pretty good
View attachment 159913
This little guy is a Flying Desert Bug this is his expert mode stats

The Winged Green Gel Set
there are enemies that spawn during day called green flying slimes which drop this item. They have double hp of green slime but suffer pretty high knockback so a wooden sword can kill one.
This set is still wip tho
It will have class specific helmets
View attachment 159915

There are also new items called Dart Gloves which are made of corresponding item and act as a bow and shoot arrows but does throwing damage
There is Novice Mage Zombie added by this mod which drop novice enchanted tome which can be used to create spells
This mod also adds some other stuff for you to find out such as campfire shield seen in image above at accessories
But if you keep playing and exploring with this mod i think you will find out most things

Thats my mod for now but it will become bigger and better like i said i hope you guys like my mod!
ill...re-sprite soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom