Xbox One Night vision helmet not working.

SirLOL

Terrarian
Yeah, I got the night vision helmet a few times and expected it to give me night vision and it does nothing.

There's got to be a bug with a particular item because seriously people couldn't have done that on purpose or rather shouldn't have. Anywho

Thank you guys. I think it may have been bugged because once I restarted the game I noticed a difference. And you are also right about not it really giving true night vision. But it's a lot like the military helmet that amplifies the vision.

I just found it personally annoying because I have really good night vision or at least I used to way better than most. Very similar to the actual electronic helmet. And people used to think I was nuts but they would rely on me at night time at the same time go figure. I did find out the reason why and I'm not the only one. It's neat to have the affirmation from trained people way above my pay grade at least physical pay grade to know that I'm not alone in this matter and I was right.
Trained special forces people, people who have been doing it for a while say they see the same blue line around things at night time. That's the best way I can describe it. It doesn't work in total darkness but pretty damn near it. Although now that I've gotten old, I seem to have lost it most of the time. And it's quite sad really my night time walks were animals would come out are not enjoyable anymore.

Thank you everyone I appreciate you.

Back
Top Bottom