Nitrome - a free and amazing library of great Flash games.

Alabaster

Skeletron Prime
Yeah. So, Nitrome is a London based games company that has made more than 100 free flash games on their websites and has a couple on the App Store, notably Icebreaker:A Viking Voyage, which one of their few paid games, but is very worth it! They also have a touchy app which let's you use smartphone or tablet tech as a games controller, allowing for extra players in multiplayer games and a new method of gaming! They have been creating games since about 2006-7. Here are some of my favorite Flash games by Nitrome:

• Onekey (awesome concept and theme)
  • DOUBALL EDGED!!! (lol so fun)
  • Colorblind (atmospheric and amazing pixel art)
  • Bad Ice Cream (sheer fun, Pacman with ice)
  • Nitrome Must Die (awesome shooter which is an original take on a mash up game)
  • TONS more!
So if you're low on cash or want a quick, well made game to play, Nitrome is a go-to!

Last edited:
Dude, I used to play on Nitrome all of the time before I had Steam. It makes me happy to see someone other than myself enjoys it. :dryadhappy:

My favorite games were Ice Breakers, Mutiny, the Skywire games, and Twin Shot 2.

EDIT: How could I possibly forget Toxic or that Ninja game?

Last edited:
Exact same with me, I used to love playing Nitrome before I discovered Steam. I'd usually play Nitrome Must Die, Sky Dragons, that one man eating worm game, or Mutiny co-op with my brother.

The Skywire games were fantastic, that is, if you were good at that kind of stuff. Otherwise it was a world of pain.

Nitrome is one of the primary reasons I've gotten into pixel art in the first place, I know and have interacted with one of the pixel artists of the site down at PixelJoint.

Favourite Nitrome game has to be Mutiny.

Yeah but...

Rustyard is obviously the best one. I mean, I really liked the background design and everything, just made me feel happy-sad.

This game Mutiny I believe it was, was just awesome. All the bull:red: weapons you could use were so fun.
Twin Shot was also pretty cool. Playing as two angel cats with bows just killing random monsters in their paths..

Back
Top Bottom