PS4 No admantite or titanium spawned in two worlds.

MrMavi-

Terrarian
I destroyed all possible altars. mythril and cobalt spawned, but not a single vein of titanium or admantite to be found. I made a second world, I killed wof and destroyed altars waited 10 minutes and still nothing spawned this time. Not even cobalt or mythril.
?????
How long does it take to spawn? And why hasnt any admantite or titanium spawned in the first world I been playing 8 hours since cobalt and mythril spawned. I looked all over the top of the underworld and nothing. It's really killing the gaming experience.

I destroyed all possible altars. mythril and cobalt spawned, but not a single vein of titanium or admantite to be found. I made a second world, I killed wof and destroyed altars waited 10 minutes and still nothing spawned this time. Not even cobalt or mythril.
?????
How long does it take to spawn? And why hasnt any admantite or titanium spawned in the first world I been playing 8 hours since cobalt and mythril spawned. I looked all over the top of the underworld and nothing. It's really killing the gaming experience.
It spawns instantly. Does a thing appear in the bottom left corner of your screen (like when a boss spawns)?

• When you smash the first altar the game will spawn either Cobalt or Palladium, and a message appears in the bottom left of the screen to tell you which one.
  • Second Altar Smash: either Mythril or Orichalchum. A message will appear
  • Third Altar Smash: either Adamantite or Titanium. A message will appear.
  • Fourth Altar Smash: a repeat of whatever you got with the first altar smash. A message will appear.
  • Fifth Altar Smash: a repeat of second smash. Message.
  • Sixth Altar Smash: a repeat of third smash. Message.
  • And so on...
Here's an image taken from Google (for PC Terraria). Click to enlarge.
image.jpeg

When you smashed your altars, which ore did it say you were blessed with in that world? And yes, the highest tier (Adamantite or Titanium) is going to show up very close to the underworld. The more altars you smash, the more hardmode ore you get (and also the more patches of corruption/crimson and hallow). The ores do not grow, like Tang3nt said, it is instant.

Back
Top Bottom