Xbox One No-clip glitch

ZeCupOfHeads

Terrarian
when i place 2 blocks of any type, step on them and use a yoyo right after, i no-clip through the floor and fall to hell faster than my camera, i have no footage but someone explain why this happens P L E A S E

(imma be honest it reminds me of that one sonic 1 glitch where i die for being faster than the camera XD)

when i place 2 blocks of any type, step on them and use a yoyo right after, i no-clip through the floor and fall to hell faster than my camera, i have no footage but someone explain why this happens P L E A S E

(imma be honest it reminds me of that one sonic 1 glitch where i die for being faster than the camera XD)
Can you get a video of it happening? Do you have any liquid nearby?

i mean, i kinda did say i had no footage but i did see 2 tiny blobs of water, one next to me and one at least 8 blocks away
Can you post some screenshots of what the area looks like before you use the yo-yo, and then a screenshot of you no clipping?

Can you post some screenshots of what the area looks like before you use the yo-yo, and then a screenshot of you no clipping?
no, i tried doing it twice over to see if it was just a glitch but it didnt happen, i went in multiplayer and it didnt work then, im unsure if its just a screen glitch
also my camera thing doesnt work

no, i tried doing it twice over to see if it was just a glitch but it didnt happen, i went in multiplayer and it didnt work then, im unsure if its just a screen glitch
also my camera thing doesnt work
Okay, in that case I’m going to move this out of the bug section. :) If it happens again and you can reproduce it with replication steps and screenshots, it can be relooked at.

Back
Top Bottom