PS4 No Time!

GreyGhost11B

Skeletron Prime
I have noticed recently that my GPS is not giving me a time! I even built a new platinum watch hoping it would do the job, but no! Has anyone else experienced this issue? Additionally, I had a Celestial Stone disappear. Strange things...

You can toggle those on and off in the on the 1st equipment page cause once you get the cell phone there can be lots of info on the screen. You'll see small icons you can move over too and toggle them, and these info items don't need to be equipped and no info shows if they are placed in social slots.

And if/when we ever get the Multicolor Wrench and The Grand Design! I think that would work the same way with toggles just not sure where they would be.

You can toggle those on and off in the on the 1st equipment page cause once you get the cell phone there can be lots of info on the screen. You'll see small icons you can move over too and toggle them, and these info items don't need to be equipped and no info shows if they are placed in social slots.

And if/when we ever get the Multicolor Wrench and The Grand Design! I think that would work the same way with toggles just not sure where they would be.
Thanks for the response. I will try to look and see if maybe I toggled it off inadvertently. Hopefully, it is a simple case of operator error (blame it on the UI) and not some new bug to exterminate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom