Should all Walls be obtainable?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tsarl Marx

Steampunker
This is a very short suggestion, but could you (Devs) make all of the current unobtainable walls obtainable in 1.3? Like especially the Ice and Snow walls. I believe that shouldn't be a hard thing to do code wise, correct me if I'm wrong.
(Yes, I've searched the forum to see that this wasn't posted before)
And another unrelated question; May I ask the programmers about the reasons for why the engine can handle a maximum of 4 different liquids? Just wondering out of curiosity from a programming viewpoint.

This is a very short suggestion, but could you (Devs) make all of the current unobtainable walls obtainable in 1.3? Like especially the Ice and Snow walls. I believe that shouldn't be a hard thing to do code wise, correct me if I'm wrong.
(Yes, I've searched the forum to see that this wasn't posted before)
And another unrelated question; May I ask the programmers about the reasons for why the engine can handle a maximum of 4 different liquids? Just wondering out of curiosity from a programming viewpoint.
I believe someone suggested this before, I can't find where. I'm glad you posted a thread instead of going to Red's profile.

Yeah, I didn't check every single page (there's a huge ton of 'em O_O), I just searched some couple of different things though. I was sort off shocked when I didn't see any earlier post about it.

Back
Top Bottom