Single Player/Multiplayer
Multi
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
1591797385864.png

What 1.4 version was this world generated in?

We put in some fixes for this issue, but they aren't retroactive, and wouldn't fix it if the world was already made.

I have an idea, use activators, I mean, the little yellow things that you buy from the mechanics. I think it could work.

Again, with the correct accessories and buffs, the door should be within range to interact with, to at least unlock the door.

Ehhum read this in a whispering voice “Hoiks”
pretty sure they patched that too. tried to hoik into my malformed temple just to find that the 8 block thick wall that was between the malformed part and the actual temple insides was impregnable.
in my defense, this was before plantera and I could have probably hammered the blocks into a hoik with the AGP and gotten in, but...

Attachments

• Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    404.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot (116).png
    Screenshot (116).png
    525.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot (117).png
    Screenshot (117).png
    392.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot (118).png
    Screenshot (118).png
    590.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot (119).png
    Screenshot (119).png
    706.1 KB · Views: 71
pretty sure they patched that too. tried to hoik into my malformed temple just to find that the 8 block thick wall that was between the malformed part and the actual temple insides was impregnable.
in my defense, this was before plantera and I could have probably hammered the blocks into a hoik with the AGP and gotten in, but...
Booking is a feature, they would never patch that, they allowed it to be a feature, so your doing something wrong then.

Booking is a feature, they would never patch that, they allowed it to be a feature, so your doing something wrong then.
I'm not saying they patched hoiking at all, I'm saying they made the temple way harder to hoik into pre-plantera.
if you check those pics I posted you'll clearly see I'm attempting to hoik into the temple through malformed generation only to hit a dead end.

Back
Top Bottom