Weapons & Equip Not sure about you guys, but this game needs more dual-class armor sets.

Plantterror

Plantera
I heavily enjoyed the DD2 update, and the 1.3.3 update. Why? Because of the armor sets being multi-class.

Although this game is heavily based on classes, I feel sometimes you need to lighten up and go out there with different weapons. There's little variety in a playthough, being melee, ranger, mage, summoner, or that small subclass thrower (PC only). Why only 1 class at a time? That's what frustrates me the most. This is an open world game mode, why are we stuck to one type?

Plus it'll make playthroughs of famous YouTubers a bit more not-content-starved. I haven't seen much interesting content from some of the well known YouTubers yet and it could help them out immensely.

And yes, I just made this account.
Any interesting opinions out there?

I heavily enjoyed the DD2 update, and the 1.3.3 update. Why? Because of the armor sets being multi-class.

Although this game is heavily based on classes, I feel sometimes you need to lighten up and go out there with different weapons. There's little variety in a playthough, being melee, ranger, mage, summoner, or that small subclass thrower (PC only). Why only 1 class at a time? That's what frustrates me the most. This is an open world game mode, why are we stuck to one type?

Plus it'll make playthroughs of famous YouTubers a bit more not-content-starved. I haven't seen much interesting content from some of the well known YouTubers yet and it could help them out immensely.

I don't know of any by name, but there are probably some mods that offer dual-class armors.

True, and I in fact wanna make a mod with these armor sets. I even got unique set bonuses.

Back
Top Bottom