• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Novice player looking for group

Modjack

Terrarian
Hello, I am a new player to Terraria, I'm looking for a person or group to play with (on any difficulty). I have a few hours of game time and understand the basics so I do not need to learn anything from the ground up. The game is much more fun to me when played with friends but I do not have a solid consistent group to play with. If anyone was looking for another person to add I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Namessos

Terrarian
been playing for a while and looking for another player. i enjoy exploring and taking a bit of time between bosses to gear up. if you enjoy a balanced pace, we should speak on discord

Modjack

Terrarian
been playing for a while and looking for another player. i enjoy exploring and taking a bit of time between bosses to gear up. if you enjoy a balanced pace, we should speak on discord
For sure, whats the best way to join your discord?

Top Bottom